Online Sewing Class: Altering Jackets

Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 9004 (Cat Tent)

Reviewed by:Nikki

vestapatterns.com

Paganoonoo

Upcycle sewing patterns

Chloeness said... (6/21/07 1:54 PM) Reply
That's so cute and they sure are getting alot of use out of it, I was thinking of trying this one next.
ChristlMC said... (8/30/06 2:40 PM) Reply
Great job! I'm thinking of sewing this one, too - do you think a cut-down hula hoop would work better than the spline?
Margi said... (3/31/06 6:27 PM) Reply
Oh my gosh, that is the cutest thing!! Your cat must be a manx...he is so big! I have that same pattern but have been scared by the construction with the basket piping. Now I'm inspired!! Too cute!!
Hilary said... (3/13/06 4:14 PM) Reply
On my gosh, I don't have a cat but this is the cutest thing! That fabric is great, and your cats are obviously impressed, lol. I had a friend who had a cat named Kahlua a long time ago! :o) and Mr. Smiley is a cutie too. Thanks for the review!
khurtdvm said... (3/13/06 2:39 PM) Reply
I love the fabric you used for this! I have the pattern, but I haven't convinced myself yet that my spoiled felines would use it.
AnneM said... (3/13/06 2:32 PM) Reply
You are going to need a bigger tent with all those cats. I love this pattern and bought it, although I don't know if I'll ever make it.
fuzzygalore said... (3/13/06 8:57 AM) Reply
What a great project! What smashing-looking kitties! You did a great job, and I love it :-). Thanks for encouraging us - I would have thought you'd have to buy an expensive frame and not thought of even trying it.
Celeste said... (3/12/06 11:20 PM) Reply
This could give the term "cat house" a whole new meaning, if you get my drift! They are so cute and I really think cats know how funny they can be!!
jr said... (3/12/06 6:25 PM) Reply
CUTE! ...and a beautiful kitty!
minieme said... (3/12/06 6:16 PM) Reply
They seem to enjoy it , I hope they get lots of use with it. My cat tends to jump on the cat house thingy I made for him rather than go in side it. I love that fabric.
Jennifer shaw said... (3/12/06 6:09 PM) Reply
This is such a cool hangout for your babies- I guess that it is the "Kit Kat" Club. I really love your fabric choice.
Skye said... (3/12/06 5:12 PM) Reply
that is great :) love it and it obviously as the felines' approval too

BurdaStyle Magazine 10-2005-101B