Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 2705 (Children's Bathrobe)

Reviewed by:mbaker

About mbaker
PA USA
Member since: 8/21/05
Posted on:3/15/06 11:28 PM
Last Updated:3/16/06 2:18 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
See other patterns in this category: Kids(boys & girls)
Peppermom3 said... (10/15/08 3:39 PM) Reply
Can you please email me and tell me how exactly you did yours I want to do the same for my 10 yr old boy. Thanks Peppermint rushing@peppermintspatch.com
Mufffet said... (2/14/07 9:18 PM) Reply
I am about to make robes for my grandsons and your captivating picture and eccellent review have made up my mind! Thanks! I am sure they will also use them to play "superheroes!" My sons did. Heh.
Nata said... (3/18/06 10:14 AM) Reply
You did a great job on the robes. The boys look hansom wearing them, and very pleased too.
Hilary said... (3/17/06 3:14 PM) Reply
The robes turned out really cute! And you have 3 very handsome boys there, too! I have 3 dsons too-and now a baby sister for them, lol! BTW, better to sew your hair than your finger, like I did about 20 years ago-I haven't repeated *that* mistake!
kaitlin said... (3/16/06 12:25 PM) Reply
I don't sew my hair, I get it caught in the take up lever. I must be doing something wrong. The boys and robes are adorable. Little boys are the best.
Sweeta said... (3/16/06 11:40 AM) Reply
They look great! As a mom of three boys myself, I question there sewing request on occasion as well, also proven wrong time and time again. lol nice review, take it from another mom who sews hair too.... ;)
slanden99 said... (3/16/06 9:54 AM) Reply
I'm glad you kids enjoy those robes so much. I like the contrast bands. My dd loves the robe I made for her too.
Johsews said... (3/16/06 1:06 AM) Reply
The robes ARE adorable, and congrats on your first review!

by: madebyj