Pattern Reviews> Butterick> 6474 (Fast & Easy Classics)

Reviewed by:jbrewer

About jbrewerstar
PA USA
Member since: 2/13/06
Posted on:3/22/06 10:09 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 6 people
AntoinetteLynn said... (2/11/14 3:55 PM) Reply
Nothing boring about this at all. It looks extremely classy and you wear it well. Thanx for the tips, and I hope you're still wearing it.
Miss Fairchild said... (7/5/08 8:04 AM) Reply
A stunning set! It's beautiful.
Margi said... (3/31/06 5:37 PM) Reply
Wow! Sharp suit. Just put on a scarf or beaded necklace and you're good to go! Perfect fit...
jbrewer said... (3/24/06 7:58 AM) Reply
Thank you all so much for your kind words! I'll try your suggestions for accessorizing.
Darla in PA said... (3/23/06 9:07 PM) Reply
What a great looking/fitting outfit! I think you're being hard on yourself. I really can't say more than what others have said. Belts are in too.
Elemenopeo said... (3/23/06 2:31 PM) Reply
It's very classy and the fit looks great. I need more pieces like this myself.
Rhoda K said... (3/23/06 1:31 PM) Reply
The fit is great - a good looking set.
HawkeMorningStar7 said... (3/23/06 12:10 PM) Reply
LOvely classy look. And beautiful fit. You should be proud.
Pecan said... (3/23/06 11:22 AM) Reply
i think its a great basic set...you know a really bright scarf or some embroidery in a bold sky blue would be lovely.
ryan's mom said... (3/23/06 9:03 AM) Reply
This outfit looks so nice on you! And yours looks better than the pattern models on the cover too.
Anamoo said... (3/23/06 8:34 AM) Reply
I agree, you look great. These are wonderful staples for fantastic jackets, scarves, shoes, oh so many pieces! Thanks for the review.
carolynw said... (3/23/06 8:23 AM) Reply
looks lovely and classy. You should be getting alot of wear out of this and for sure you will be looking GREAT!!
AnneM said... (3/23/06 8:06 AM) Reply
Very nice looking outfit. It doesn't look boring at all, but classic in that pretty fabric.
BillieJean said... (3/23/06 6:59 AM) Reply
I agree with all the previous comments. My first thought when I looked at your photo was "How elegant". I'm not sure how heavy your fabric is, but I've used a full sleeve facing several times, and had no trouble easing it in. My fabric was light, though. Billie
Danvillegirl said... (3/23/06 5:23 AM) Reply
I think it looks very good on you. Don't worry about it being dated looking. If is flattering on you, and it is, wear it proudly. You can modernize it with accessories.
brrmm said... (3/23/06 5:12 AM) Reply
This outfit looks really smart on you ! Stop being so harsh on yourself - you look wonderful and stylish in it. It's a lovely classic look that could take you anywhere depending on your accessories. Good job and well done.
Mary Stiefer said... (3/23/06 1:02 AM) Reply
I think this is a classic pattern and looks lovely on you.
Aixoise said... (3/22/06 10:47 PM) Reply
The fit on the top looks just right. This is a lovely basic combo that would be a great underpinning for a showy jacket. Of course, if it's uncomfortable, that's another issue. But I think it's a success, esp. with the jewelry you chose to set it off.