Pattern Reviews> Silhouette Patterns> 450 (450 Nancy's Blouse)

Reviewed by:jbrewer

About jbrewerstar
Member since: 2/13/06
Posted on:3/26/06 4:59 PM

Margi said... (3/31/06 5:35 PM) Reply
Great fit! Top looks nice on you.
AliceB said... (3/28/06 7:45 PM) Reply
I'm glad you had a successful project with the pattern... I foolishly used a lovely Irish tissue linen in pale blue when I made my Nancy... in addition, I did not flat measure so my project fits like a tent. A sad ending for $50 worth of linen. As spring is returning I've been thinking about modifications I could make to this top, shorten the triple rolled sleeves to wrist length ahhh but the really dropped shoulders.. I dunno. Congratulations on a successful lemonaid project.
carolynw said... (3/27/06 8:31 AM) Reply
Thanks for the heads up on the problems with this pattern - the top looks very, very nice on you so guess it was worth the annoying little errors in the pattern and instructions.
Mary Stiefer said... (3/26/06 10:30 PM) Reply
All of your alterations certainly paid off. This looks fabulous. I like the coordinating fabrics for the body.
CatherineN said... (3/26/06 9:18 PM) Reply
You made great lemonade out of a few lemons. The dark blue trim makes it interesting. Love to see your future morphs.
Ousa said... (3/26/06 5:14 PM) Reply
Very cool! The alterations are right on, b/c this is very flattering on you. :) ~Ousa