Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 7935 (Blouse)

Reviewed by:Mariko

About Marikostar
OR USA
Member since: 1/26/03
Posted on:3/30/06 12:31 PM
Pattern Size:Regular Petite

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 11 people
JenniferBee said... (4/3/06 4:00 AM) Reply
Beautiful blouse, looks really lovely, I'll be buying this pattern for my daughter
Sweeta said... (3/31/06 4:30 PM) Reply
Wow! you should be very proud this is nice work!
Helen near Sydney said... (3/31/06 2:57 PM) Reply
I love this unstructured style on you, could be casual, could be dressy.
carolynw said... (3/31/06 8:27 AM) Reply
Thanks for the review - from the line drawings would never have thought of getting this pattern but now I see how nice it is on you I may just go for it - nice job with the buttons!
AnneM said... (3/31/06 7:25 AM) Reply
It's really cute. And it looks so much nicer than the pattern drawings indicate.
Danvillegirl said... (3/31/06 6:15 AM) Reply
I like the feminine look of this blouse. In spite of your fitting issues, I think the blouse turned out nicely. I am beginning to like this pattern the more I see it.
Julia Graham said... (3/30/06 8:00 PM) Reply
I would never have looked twice at that pattern from the photo on the envelope, but yours is beautiful! And I like your big happy smile in the picture. :-)
Lori V said... (3/30/06 7:52 PM) Reply
Beautiful
CarolynGM said... (3/30/06 6:33 PM) Reply
Very, very attractive feminine blouse. Your fitting changes were perfect.
Mary Stiefer said... (3/30/06 5:15 PM) Reply
Love this style of blouse and you did a wonderful job with your alterations. Congratulations.
quiltsammon said... (3/30/06 3:55 PM) Reply
So cute!
Ann Smith said... (3/30/06 3:13 PM) Reply
Very nice. The fit looks great. I hadn't realized from the pattern picture that the sleeves are open. I love your choice of semi-sheer fabric for the fluttery effect.
BjP said... (3/30/06 3:03 PM) Reply
This looks wonderful on you. Love the sleeves!
Em's Summer said... (3/30/06 1:59 PM) Reply
OH! You did an excellent job as I can't even tell that this pattern had some fitting issues for you. That is a really pretty top and I especially like the flutter sleeves! :-)
Peggy L said... (3/30/06 1:30 PM) Reply
Looks cute and you ended up with a great fit. I like the spacing on your button - very stylish!
Re Becca said... (3/30/06 1:28 PM) Reply
I looked at this pattern, but I didn't like the tie. I really lke your version though! I might try to make this out of charmeuse. Thanks for the fitting tips! It really fits you well.
Cathy Loves Fabric said... (3/30/06 1:01 PM) Reply
deleted duplicate
Cathy Loves Fabric said... (3/30/06 12:59 PM) Reply
Mariko, this looks great on you and is so in style this spring. I love the fabric color and the sweet femininity of the blouse. Covering the buttons in the same fabric really works. Very cute scarf. You did a great job.
DebbyD said... (3/30/06 12:53 PM) Reply
Mariko, what a beautiful blouse. I seem to be stuck on making pants, skirts and knit tops. This pattern looks great on you! I may have to try a woven blouse!
Cambric Tea said... (3/30/06 12:53 PM) Reply
First: I love the way you're wearing the tie! So stylish! It looks like you got a really great fit in the end Mariko!

Petite Plus D202 DVD