Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 2871 (DKNY skirt and jacket)

Reviewed by:SueV

About SueVstarstarstarstar
United States
Member since: 1/29/04
Posted on:4/2/06 2:29 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 1 people
chriscot said... (5/27/06 3:00 PM) Reply
Thank you for this review. I have been considering this pattern and you have more than convinced me that it is a good one.
SueV said... (4/3/06 11:27 AM) Reply
Ousa: the only reason my sewing area is organized is because it ws just redone and so it hasn't been used that much, but give it time and it will be a big heap where I can't find anything. RobynB Yes, I want to make the jacket, isn't it interesting and nice. Could you buy the vogue pattern from their website at 50% off? Or how about i buy it for you at the next sale and mail it to you?
RobynB said... (4/2/06 11:06 PM) Reply
I love this pattern, Sue. I tried to buy it when Vogue was on sale for $5 here in Melbourne a couple of weeks ago - it was the only one I really wanted and I missed out. I adore the look of the jacket. Are you going to make it? I have some fabric in mind for the skirt, so it looks like I'll have to shell out the $25 or so and buy it at regular price. Looks like it might be worth it. Thanks for the review. Your skirt is very graceful.
Tiner W said... (4/2/06 9:29 PM) Reply
So very pretty!
Ousa said... (4/2/06 5:20 PM) Reply
Super cute skirt! I could totally see it with a tank top and sandals....very summery and very girlie! :) I'm also in awe of how organized you sewing area looks....ugh, mine is a disaster! Lol! ~Ousa

Merchant & Mills Top 64