Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6114

About Tarawebsterstar
Member since: 1/31/03
Posted on:4/9/06 5:37 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
See other patterns in this category: Coordinates    Dresses    Coat/Jacket    Suits / Separates
Tarawebster said... (4/10/06 9:56 PM) Reply
Thanks everyone. I just had to comment on the 'uncluttered work area' comment. Currently my work area is my living room and dining room. My cutting table is in my living room, and I usually fold it up when I'm not using it. My serger and machine are on my dining room table. My DH is often remarking on how much my sewing stuff clutters up the living room, so he's almost finished making a sewing space for me in our garage downstairs. It's going to be really nice actually. I look forward to having everything be able to stay put permanently, and have it all in one place! :-)
AnneM said... (4/10/06 7:57 AM) Reply
Very nice ensemble. I'm fond of the collar-less jackets; they have a nice clean look. And what an uncluttered work area you have!
Jennifer shaw said... (4/9/06 10:19 PM) Reply
Your jacket is so beautiful on you!! Thanks for the review. I may have to get this pattern!! ;)
carolynw said... (4/9/06 8:37 PM) Reply
Very nice outfit - looks terrific on you. Have a similar pattern and been wondering whether or not to use it because of the lack of collar - now that I see how nice this can look will probably give it a try. Thanks for the great review.
SewLimited said... (4/9/06 6:10 PM) Reply
Nice jacket - the deeper front would be great for showing off neat cami's or other tops!

Fun with Fitting - SKIRTS