Online Sewing Class: Leather 101

Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 4517 (Poncho and Knit Top)

Reviewed by:pamici

Posted on:4/16/06 10:51 PM
Last Updated:4/16/06 10:51 PM

Sweater knit fabrics

MelC said... (11/4/08 3:41 PM) Reply
Thanks for your nice review. I've had this in my stash for awhile. I really like all the pieces and am getting ready to give it a go.
Hilary said... (4/18/06 4:38 PM) Reply
How adorable! Your dd looks great in her new set, and looks very happy with it-I love sewing for my little ones because they wear what I make with pride, boo-boos and all :o)
Ousa said... (4/17/06 10:13 PM) Reply
If that priceless look doesn't get you to sew more of these, nothing will! Lol! Dont worry, you are soooo not the only one to have forgotten to match up the print. :) Great first review! ~Ousa
wvsher said... (4/17/06 9:57 AM) Reply
Very cute set!
slanden99 said... (4/17/06 9:24 AM) Reply
Nice outfit! The great thing about sewing for kids is that they don't notice little mistakes we make. I'm sure she loves it just the way it is.
Monica G said... (4/17/06 7:39 AM) Reply
Sorry to hear about the mismatched pattern. If it makes you feel better, I actively avoid such fabrics because I am not sure I could do the match up!!! Kudos to you for your bravery. LOL. DD loves it anyways, so you should be happy. It is a cute outfit
keelyb1 said... (4/17/06 7:16 AM) Reply
Very nice outfit and cute model. It can be hard to remember to match patterns, especially if you have children 'helping'. The shirt looks great as well.
martinanne said... (4/17/06 7:12 AM) Reply
Great job on your first review! I think we have all done that about not matching up the print...welcome to the club! It's very cute anyway and your dd looks like she loves it. The shirt is adorable and I love the sleeves.

by: goosegreen