Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6945

Sweater knit fabrics

Paganoonoo

Upcycle sewing patterns

patsijean said... (6/16/06 0:48 AM) Reply
What a cute pattern. I think the style looks great on you, but yess you will need to bring in the shoulders a bit.
Mufffet said... (4/26/06 10:04 PM) Reply
Very pretty. Lovely color.
Celeste said... (4/26/06 1:30 PM) Reply
You get a bra with the clear straps and then not worry about them showing. The blouse is so pretty.
hnjmom said... (4/26/06 10:18 AM) Reply
I just made this same blouse and I am having the same issues. I believe I also need to go down a size but I think the neckline is just too wide on this particular blouse. Nice to know that I am not the only one with these issues. Congrats on the weight loss!!
wvsher said... (4/26/06 9:51 AM) Reply
Cute top, maybe a little big, like you said. Maybe you could take it apart and cut & sew it in a size 8.
AnneM said... (4/26/06 5:37 AM) Reply
Very cute summer top. Annoying for you on the bra straps, but it certainly looks good. I agree it might be a touch large, but I don't think more than 1 size, based on the picture.
khurtdvm said... (4/25/06 4:49 PM) Reply
This is so cute! Makes me want to get the pattern, though I don't think it'll fit for a long time (6 mo. pregnant). :)
BillieJean said... (4/25/06 3:59 PM) Reply
Cute blouse and good first review. Congratulations on both. Billie
carolynw said... (4/25/06 3:31 PM) Reply

Ronda Rae said... (4/25/06 2:50 PM) Reply
Em thank you so much for the feedback. I have recently lost 25 lbs and having a very hard time adjusting to my 'smaller size'. I haven't been this size since Jr. High. I'll try making a smaller size next time to see what happens. I very much appreciate you taking the time to comment on the top.
Em's Summer said... (4/25/06 2:47 PM) Reply
Oh..I was going to delete this duplicate post, but instead, I'll use it to say...CONGRATULATIONS on your weight loss! :-)
Em's Summer said... (4/25/06 2:41 PM) Reply
That's a very cute top, but since you asked for feedback, I'll try to help. It's a great top, but it looks a little too big for you. Maybe you won't have to do a lot of adjusting for fit if you made the next one a size or two smaller. Also, your shoulders do look a little lopsided, but that might just be because the top is crooked on you. If you make it in the right size, I think the crookedness will disappear. Other than that, you did a great job! Thanks for this review!
Geordie Girl said... (4/25/06 2:10 PM) Reply
Really pretty top.
LBJ said... (4/25/06 1:55 PM) Reply
Very pretty!
Penny Carlson said... (4/25/06 1:22 PM) Reply
Nice! I tried this one a while back and the top seemed very loose to me around the neck and shoulders...you did good.
casken said... (4/25/06 12:55 PM) Reply
very pretty. Thank you for your review.
Ronda Rae said... (4/25/06 12:30 PM) Reply
This was my first review. I obviously need to work on adding pics, etc. LOL

Fun with Fitting - SKIRTS