Pattern Reviews> LJ Designs> 0000 Fajita Skirt (Fajita Skirt)

Reviewed by:PKPudlin

Last Updated:4/26/06 4:15 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 10 people
Annie P said... (4/10/10 1:11 AM) Reply
Umm... sounds nice but pic link has broken. I have this pattern and I wasn't sure about actually making it up. The review was very helpful. Thanks.
AnneM said... (4/28/06 11:24 AM) Reply
Pretty (even in the small picture).
Steffie said... (4/28/06 7:22 AM) Reply
I have this pattern, but have not made it yet. I bought it at the Novi Sewing Expo last year and saw it made up in several different fabrics. One of the fabrics was slinky and the skirt looked great! Your outfit looks great, too!
wvsher said... (4/27/06 2:00 PM) Reply
Very cute outfit!
PKPudlin said... (4/26/06 8:39 PM) Reply
Thanks, Carla! I did not alter this pattern at all. I'm 5'5", and the longer 'points' of the hem come to right above my ankles - the higher hemline is just below my knee. I think if you needed this to be shorter, I would take the length off the top of the skirt. P.S. Sorry the pic is so small - I tried to enlarge it but it just got so distorted you couldn't see anything! Next time I'll get DH to take the pics.
CSM--Carla said... (4/26/06 8:13 PM) Reply
This is a great skirt PKPudlin!! Nice colors for the summer season. This pattern is on my wish list. thanks for the interesting review and the encouragement. Did you feel the need to shorten it or did you leave it as is?

Burda 7122