Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> V2820 (Anna Sui dress)

Reviewed by:mrspenguin

About mrspenguinstar
CA
Member since: 12/29/05
Posted on:4/29/06 1:07 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 9 people
Heatherrique said... (7/1/06 9:24 AM) Reply
Cute dress, but where's the pretty redhead model?
Mufffet said... (5/1/06 10:11 AM) Reply
Lovely!
carolynw said... (4/30/06 11:18 PM) Reply
Well I sure was not wrong - it is gorgeous in the big picture!! Great choice of fabric for this pattern - a sure winner!! Thanks for posting a larger picture.
AnneM said... (4/30/06 2:29 PM) Reply
Yes, that is much better on the picture. Really nice dress. The tulle around the neck would probably bother my skin; that is a really good point.
Debbie Lancaster said... (4/30/06 1:46 PM) Reply
Thanks for the bigger picture! That's really lovely--I've always been impressed with how beautiful the pattern is, and your version is wonderful.
mrspenguin said... (4/30/06 1:28 PM) Reply
Sorry about the picture. I keep trying to resize it larger and it keeps getting smaller. Perhaps I will just delete it and re-import it.
AnneM said... (4/30/06 9:59 AM) Reply
Interesting looking pattern. It would be nice to see a larger version of the picture to see some of those details.
Em's Summer said... (4/29/06 10:16 PM) Reply
That dress looks very couture! And it looks like a fun dress, too! You did a great job!
maryfrana said... (4/29/06 9:56 PM) Reply
I have had this pattern for a while and I'm so excited that you made it and like it! Thanks for the review and your dress looks lovely -- great fabric. Thanks for the warning about the tulle. I also love the fabric flowers. Wonder how hard they are to make?
carolynw said... (4/29/06 4:51 PM) Reply
This looks really good but can you post a larger photo - interesting pattern and it looks like dynamite fabric ($2/yd!!!!). Good review
jemgirlca said... (4/29/06 3:40 PM) Reply
I love this pattern! I'd love to see a bigger picture of your dress. It looks great.
touran said... (4/29/06 3:00 PM) Reply
I'm so excited to see your review. I've wanted to make this up for a while, so it's great to see it looking so pretty.
Re Becca said... (4/29/06 2:46 PM) Reply
Nice dress, looks comfortable. I wondered about this dress, I just haven't found the right fabric. Tulle just makes me itch thinking about it! You are brave.
Debbie Lancaster said... (4/29/06 1:33 PM) Reply
I can see the thumbnail of your dress, but when I click on it, I get an itsy-bitsy teeny-weeny picture!

SewBaby Wonder Jacket Pattern