Pattern Reviews> Burda> 2945 (Super Easy)

Reviewed by:Lisa Laree

About Lisa Lareestarstarstarstar
AL USA
Posted on:10/16/02 2:30 AM
Last Updated:12/11/02 1:27 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
See other patterns in this category: Coordinates    Tops    Pants
Athene said... (3/1/08 10:56 PM) Reply
I have had this pattern for quite some time. Tonight I was checking PR for reviews - got lucky - pitwaitress had a review for the top and you had one for the pants - the pants look really nice and I enjoyed all the clothing pictures on your updated slide show that contains the photo for these pants. That is what makes the PR site so great - all these reviews.
Storyquilts said... (6/15/05 10:17 AM) Reply
You might want to remove the pockets and replace them with a silky lining fabric. That should eleminate the bulk. Best, Fran
Storyquilts said... (6/15/05 10:15 AM) Reply

said... (10/16/02 9:58 AM) Reply
I understand, Marita! It occurred to me later that I could've used some scap t-shirt weight fabric for the pocket; just didn't think about it at the right time! Your English is very good, BTW.
Click here if you wish to edit your comment
said... (10/16/02 3:23 AM) Reply
Cmfortable pants are so nice to wear, what I usually do with these thick pockets is that I use a thin fabric on pocket pouches side that comes to face the pants or you can use thin fabric on both pouches, just sew a piece, maybe 2 inches wide piece of fashion fabric to the openig side and attach the rest of the pouch to that, then you have a thin pocket that won't bulge. Hope you understand 'cos this is were my knowledge of languages fail me.
Click here if you wish to edit your comment