Online Sewing Class: Fun with Fitting - PANTS

Pattern Reviews> Cutting Line Designs> 22547 (Your Everyday Drifter)

Reviewed by:Irene Q

Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 4 people

Other Projects by Irene Q using this Pattern

Hilary said... (6/1/06 10:17 AM) Reply
I like your shirt Irene! Too bad I'm only 5'1" (sigh) LOL It looks great on you and I like the fabric choice. Congrats on finding such a great fit w/ no alterations! I'm jealous :o)
MaryBeth said... (6/1/06 7:02 AM) Reply
You know this pattern line was drafted just for you! and you do a beautiful job with the designs. I, too, thought that these patterns were for the non-petite but was able to slip on a few garments after an LC class and trunk show at Waechter's Silk Shop and found them surprisingly flattering. I think it might have to do with the fabric used: more weight and drape brings the design closer to the body while shortening hems and sleeves brings it into proportion. Nice surprise!
wvsher said... (5/31/06 9:59 PM) Reply
Very pretty and looks great on you!
Mini said... (5/31/06 8:49 PM) Reply
You have the magic touch with this pattern line! This one did not work for me, but it looks fine on you, and the review is very helpful too.
Lori V said... (5/31/06 7:06 PM) Reply
Great shirt, Irene. I think Louise Cutting does a fantastic job on her patterns.
bunz said... (5/31/06 6:20 PM) Reply
Irene - you've really got fitting down -- I am envious!! What a nicely finished shirt. I'm going to take a look at her patterns, now - thanks.
beangirl said... (5/31/06 5:55 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review, Irene! I think this is a great-looking shirt and just the style I was looking for to entice my DM to let me make her some nice new shirts. Perfect!

by: FreyaStark