Online Sewing Class: Leather 101

Pattern Reviews> Sew Baby> 13 (Mitten Wraps and One Piece Hat)

Reviewed by:DeborahMy

About DeborahMy
NM USA
Member since: 5/25/06
Posted on:5/31/06 11:52 PM
Last Updated:5/31/06 11:52 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
See other patterns in this category: Kids(boys & girls)    Baby clothes    Toddlers
Muria said... (2/19/13 9:31 AM) Reply
I did end up buying this pattern, and the kids say that the thumbs feel restricted, and I find that the palm should be extended a half inch so that it stays tucked in. It's a great concept, but it needs some tweaking, at least for my kids.
KarenP said... (7/27/06 7:47 PM) Reply
Somehow I missed this review...what a clever idea! I may have to get this pattern for this coming winter - the mittens I made last year never stayed on.
Muria said... (7/9/06 10:46 PM) Reply
These sell for around $5 at the store. The pattern sounds like a much better deal. I've thought about this pattern, but hadn't decided to buy it yet. Thanks for the review!
lornakismet said... (6/1/06 12:20 PM) Reply
This is so cute and sweet. I'm sitting here with a big wide smile. Lucky little baby. -LornaKismet (Lorna A.)
slanden99 said... (6/1/06 10:28 AM) Reply
Nice mittens. I may need to get this pattern for my DDs. Looks like it would take much fabric and wouldn't be hard to fit them.
Hilary said... (6/1/06 9:59 AM) Reply
These look great! I love the color, and they saound very practical. You might try using a "stretch" needle next time for polar fleece-I find that's the only needle that doesn't give me skipped stitches on fleece. Thanks for the review!
wvsher said... (6/1/06 9:18 AM) Reply
Very nice; love the color.
Mary Stiefer said... (6/1/06 8:56 AM) Reply
What a clever idea. I've never seen mittens like this before. They are perfect for little ones. Love the purple color.

by: gabc

Sew Chic Fifth Avenue Dress Pattern (ln1311)

Sew Chic Fifth Avenue Dress Pattern (ln1311)

Sew Chic Southern Belle Dress Pattern (ln8503)

Sew Chic Southern Belle Dress Pattern (ln8503)