Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 7030 (Men & Boys shirts, ties, vests)

Reviewed by:BeckyW

About BeckyWstar
AL USA
Member since: 5/23/04
Posted on:6/4/06 3:36 PM
Last Updated:6/30/06 11:25 AM

See other patterns in this category: Mens - Shirts    Kids(boys & girls)
TanyaMT said... (7/2/06 7:23 PM) Reply
What a fantastic shirt - looks comfortable and fashionable.
Heatherrique said... (7/1/06 0:12 AM) Reply
How adorable! What a good looking young man! No wonder he's happy. The themed shirts gook great and of course, on him! The batman shirt is out of this world!
Sew4Fun said... (6/30/06 9:02 PM) Reply
That's one happy little boy! My DS would love those shirts. Wonderful job mom. :)
Sharon Smith said... (6/30/06 2:35 PM) Reply
Becky, I commend you on you collar application. It is so hard to get them so that both sides look even and turn the same way.
frame said... (6/30/06 2:04 PM) Reply
What fun! I love that you sew for your son. I used to enjoy making clothes for my son and to those who think that boys clothes are not as cute as girls or as fun to sew - you don't know what you're missing.
BeckyW said... (6/30/06 12:26 PM) Reply
They have new lines of Transformers. My DS loves them. My DH bought some of the older ones off eBay too. He loves all of them. Ninja turtles are big again (or still LOL!) too. I just bought DS some Ninja Turtle swim goggles. If I run across Ninja Turtle fabric, I will be all over it.
dreamdesigner said... (6/30/06 11:33 AM) Reply
Cute! I didn't realize they still made transformers! My ds (who will be 21 in a few months) used to play with them quite a few years ago. He also loved Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Do they still make those?
slanden99 said... (6/5/06 6:41 PM) Reply
How cute!
Patzee said... (6/5/06 2:18 AM) Reply
What a helpful review! I really like this shirt. Most of the boy's shirts are a bit tacky, but this style looks good.
Mary Stiefer said... (6/4/06 11:27 PM) Reply
It looks like your little one is in love with this fabric too. Does he get to pick out his own fabric?? Maybe that's why he looks so happy. This is the perfect pattern for him - I can tell by the smile on his face.
casken said... (6/4/06 11:23 PM) Reply
Coooool fabric! Your little boy is a cutie! Great job mom!!

Understanding Knit Fabrics