Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 2900 (DKNY Dress)

Viewed 1961 times

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 29 people
Heatherrique said... (6/26/07 3:44 AM) Reply
Beautiful!
Dmd4106 said... (11/4/06 11:48 PM) Reply
I know yr problably tired of reading this. But yr dress looks good and fits u great. Kudos
Henrietta Talfourd-Jones said... (8/2/06 6:15 AM) Reply
You have done a great job on this dress, definately makes me look at it a second time and maybe want to purchase this pattern. You also give excellent instruction for those who are thinking of making it. Well done
AnneM said... (7/14/06 6:18 AM) Reply
Very nice dress. Great style. I might have to add this to the wish list.
Lori V said... (6/17/06 3:19 PM) Reply
Very, very pretty. I have that pattern and really need to get busy.
mrspenguin said... (6/17/06 2:34 PM) Reply
Lovely summery look. Love the grosgrain trim.
xela said... (6/17/06 2:20 PM) Reply
Wow! That is a knock-out on you. Would you consider red shoes? Thanks for the great review and such a beautiful image
Stilltheone said... (6/17/06 12:58 PM) Reply
Great review! What a gorgeous dress. You look fab in it. I enjoyed sitting back and seeing the slideshow of your other wonderful creations. What talent you have!
Nancy K said... (6/17/06 7:47 AM) Reply
This is absolutely gorgeous on you.
Fran G said... (6/17/06 7:34 AM) Reply
Love your dress! I have this pattern..still looking for the fabric. I, too, like a drapier fabric. Thanks for thegreat review!
Danvillegirl said... (6/17/06 6:59 AM) Reply
I love this pattern and have been thinking about buying it. Your review is very helpful and I think I will go for it. Your dress is lovely. Looks great on you. Your fabric choice seems to be a good one also.
jlg said... (6/17/06 6:14 AM) Reply
I love this also. Beautiful dress. I've wanted this pattern as soon as I saw it.
Jan B. said... (6/17/06 0:30 AM) Reply
Love your dress. You look super!
artist1lisa said... (6/16/06 11:20 PM) Reply
Awesome dress.You choose a great print.The color is great on you.
bunz said... (6/16/06 11:09 PM) Reply
That print isn't autumn - it screams summer! Gorgeous dress. I'm not sure I've ever worked w rayon twill -- hmmmmmm........
maryfrana said... (6/16/06 8:21 PM) Reply
Beautiful job! I am making this dress in the other view -- I too have to take in quite a bit in the uppr back. I'm about to give up on the invisible zipper. Maybe I should just persevere. Thanks for reviewing this.
CarolynGM said... (6/16/06 6:50 PM) Reply
I would make a couple more of these if I were you. It's a great dress.
Mary Stiefer said... (6/16/06 6:08 PM) Reply
Great looking dress. The details on this really make it stand out. Love your choice of fabric too
hongkongshopper said... (6/16/06 5:33 PM) Reply
Fab dress! Great review!
Lisette said... (6/16/06 5:29 PM) Reply
Thank you for your helpful review. I have been trying to find this pattern at Joann's with no luck. Your dress is gorgeous.
Ceri590 said... (6/16/06 2:44 PM) Reply
What a great dress! The pattern envelope does nothing for me, but seeing your version wants me to try it as well!
LBJ said... (6/16/06 1:35 PM) Reply
What a wonderful dress and thanks for a great review!
Diane E said... (6/16/06 12:56 PM) Reply
Thank you for the informative review - it's got great details in it. Your dress is beautiful and you look lovely in it.
BjP said... (6/16/06 11:11 AM) Reply
Wow....beautiful dress! I love the drapey fabric. You did a marvelous rendition of that stylish pattern.
Sue Anfang said... (6/16/06 10:30 AM) Reply
Gorgeous, this is a wonderful dress and you did an amazing job!
cindyann said... (6/16/06 10:22 AM) Reply
That is so pretty. I think your selection of a drapier fabric was a great choice. it's a beautiful print too.
Katharine in BXL said... (6/16/06 10:19 AM) Reply
OMG--it's gorgeous! You're gorgeous. This is a sublime summer dress. Perfect design, print, color.
Lisa Laree said... (6/16/06 10:05 AM) Reply
Your hard work paid off...that dress is stunning. I've got this pattern, too, and hope I can to get to it sometime this millenium... your tips will help a lot! ;)
MB at YarnUiPhoneApp said... (6/16/06 9:53 AM) Reply
Wow. Your dress and your home match. It looks completely clean. Not a towel on the floor or an errant thread in sight. Congrats!
frame said... (6/16/06 9:49 AM) Reply
What a beautiful dress. It looks wonderful on you.
Tiner W said... (6/16/06 9:40 AM) Reply
Your dress looks great! This is one of three dress patterns I have laid out to make in the very near future. Your fit info will be very helpful to me.

BurdaStyle Magazine 09-2011-128