Brother

Review Rating:
Very Helpful by 10 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants    Plus

Em's Summer said... (6/22/06 12:35 PM) Reply
Very nice bermudas and great review! You did a really good job!
Elaray said... (6/22/06 7:06 AM) Reply
I considered buying this pattern, but I wondered if I could shorten them so they were less gaucho and more shorts. After seeing your photograhps, I'm sure they would look fine. Thnaks for posting. Here I go to buy another attern!
cherylc said... (6/21/06 7:23 PM) Reply
Your pants look great overall, I think, although I agree that working on the wrinkles in the back is a good idea. Your turkey drumstick comment reminded me of a story. My boss was wearing really tapered pants, and I was (I thought) glancing at them. She caught me and said, "Do I look weird?" I hemmed and hawed and said I was just staring at nothing in particular! Later I told my husband, yes, she looked weird. It's just not a flattering style on most of us!
artist1lisa said... (6/21/06 7:19 PM) Reply
Great looking pants.Well done.
Hilary said... (6/21/06 4:51 PM) Reply
You've done very well fitting these! They look good on you-we are built similarly it looks like. I always have to add to my CB crotch curve too. Those pockets DO look nice. Thanks for all the photos!
ReneeSews said... (6/21/06 3:23 PM) Reply
This might be helpful to you Debbie Cook's step by step instructions on removing those wrinkles Fisheye Dart It may be the way you are standing also, looks like you are turned to the side to take the picture? Great photos, I checked out your entire album, I am impressed.
bunz said... (6/21/06 2:23 PM) Reply
nice job! I, too have to look at my hands to tell left from right and picture a map in my head whenever someone says turn east!!

Other Walker bag