Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> 6857-1003 (Little Blouse)

Reviewed by:Liana

Last Updated:6/25/06 3:27 PM

Maychi said... (6/26/06 11:16 AM) Reply
Wow! I'm in awe!
fuzzygalore said... (6/26/06 2:55 AM) Reply
Wow! Coco Chanel would be proud of you :-)..
lornakismet said... (6/26/06 0:55 AM) Reply
Your explanations are a gem. The blouse is beautiful too! -LornaKismet (Lorna A.)
BjP said... (6/25/06 10:37 PM) Reply
Wow...great blouses! I especially like the bias bottom band on the pink plaid. This was an inspiring review!
Riordan said... (6/25/06 8:21 PM) Reply
Your blouses are lovely! I absolutely love the brown blouse. (I think I truly need one now.) Thank you for the photos and detailed information
BeckyW said... (6/25/06 8:09 PM) Reply
I love this blouse!!! Very pretty and classic. I am so impressed that you drafted it yourself.
bunz said... (6/25/06 6:27 PM) Reply
You are such a lady! Those of us w casual lifestyles are green w envy :-) Beautiful, beautiful blouses.
Sherril Miller said... (6/25/06 6:03 PM) Reply
I'm green with envy that you can wear such classy clothes. I sure wish I could. Your workmanship is spectacular and these tops are beautiful.
NancyDaQ said... (6/25/06 4:39 PM) Reply
This is such a great concept--to have a nice basic blouse that can be adapted to a multitude of ensembles. I'm currently working on a similar concept, starting with my own "perfect" tank top. I'm envisioning a basic that can be worn under suits, lengthened into a dress, or even made into a slinky nightgown.
CarolynGM said... (6/25/06 3:19 PM) Reply
I love them all, but I'm particularly impressed with the way you drafted the armscye on the sleeveless one and neckline/tie on the organza one. I hope you'll continually update your review with the new versions.
Vonnevo said... (6/25/06 3:15 PM) Reply
Beautiful everything Liana. Version 3 looks especially scrumptious with your lovely silk matka jacket.
Dellen said... (6/25/06 3:02 PM) Reply
Really enjoyed seeing your variations on a theme. I too have been thinking about the need for blouses that can be worn comfortably under other things (or by themselves as appropriate), but I am struggling with the length issue. I love the look of these blouses on you -- do you feel you can move around and lift your arms, etc. without exposing skin around the midriff? That would be my own worry, but I think I'm overly paranoid about this... I particularly love the colors and overall effect of the organza blouse. Beautiful!

Sewing Facings and Developing Facing Patterns