Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 2767 (nightgown)

Reviewed by:MaryLynn in Long Beach

About MaryLynn in Long Beachstar
Member since: 7/2/04
Posted on:6/27/06 2:17 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
See other patterns in this category: Loungewear    Sleepwear
pjhoff said... (12/25/10 10:21 PM) Reply
ha ha ha. Thanks for sharing. This is languishing in my stash, since I rather went off it since I bought it. Maybe I'll give it try after reading your review.
MaryLynn in Long Beach said... (6/28/06 2:39 PM) Reply
double post sigh
MaryLynn in Long Beach said... (6/28/06 2:39 PM) Reply
doble post
MaryLynn in Long Beach said... (6/28/06 2:38 PM) Reply
Sherril, the patter top is shaped and the bottom is slightly A-line, as well. Here are some pics of thd bodice pattern: front bodice pattern bodice pattern back HTH
Sherril Miller said... (6/28/06 11:53 AM) Reply
That fabric makes the whole thing very pretty. What? No pics of you wearing it? I was wondering what the pattern pieces look like? Is the upper empire front a separate pattern piece or is it just a rectangle?
BjP said... (6/28/06 11:47 AM) Reply
I really like this gown! Looks like something I should make - my sleeping attire is pretty dern pathetic. Thanks for the review !
carolynw said... (6/28/06 8:53 AM) Reply
Looks great - a muslin??? Hope you give the ugly Target gown the heave ho.
Debbie Cook said... (6/28/06 0:05 AM) Reply
Funny review ... well, the parts about your husband! The rest is great. This looks like a fast sew and I think I might have to sew it for my DH too. Well, not *literally* ...
QuantumLobster said... (6/27/06 4:29 PM) Reply
That Target gown is nasty.... ;) Yours, on the other hand, is gorgeous! I may have to try a similar experiment on my husband!
Princess Jenny said... (6/27/06 4:20 PM) Reply
Very pretty. And it looks like it would be comfortable to sleep in too :) I have got to sew a nightie. My poor lil' Piglet PJ's have so many holes in them its pathetic. Great nightie! :)
redsquid said... (6/27/06 3:19 PM) Reply
Great backstory on your pattern. Cute nightgown too (and so much more fetching than Target's "10 cents a dance" number...) LOL - Linda
Tiner W said... (6/27/06 3:03 PM) Reply
Very nice! I might need this pattern!
wvsher said... (6/27/06 2:51 PM) Reply
Cute nightie -- great job on it.
Cathy Loves Fabric said... (6/27/06 2:49 PM) Reply
Marylynn, has your husband been whining to my husband, lol. This is a very cute pattern I hadn't noticed before. I much prefer your handiwork over Target's.

Understanding Interfacings