Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> 60432-1000 (Bubble Skirt)

Reviewed by:nicegirl

About nicegirlstarstarstarstar
DC USA
Member since: 5/10/06
Posted on:7/17/06 10:54 AM
Last Updated:2/11/07 1:38 AM

Amy J said... (2/21/07 9:59 PM) Reply
I like the skirt! I hear these are all the rage in Europe right now
nicegirl said... (2/11/07 4:52 PM) Reply
Thank you for the compliments everyone! I am learning to love my body--round tummy and saddlebag-shaped thighs and all. I figure at 32 I'm not going to look like this much longer, esp if I have kids eventually (I hope) so I need to celebrate it now! Ladybegood--I was totally not clear in how I said it; I reworded to say I only didn't enter the tulle strips in the stash contest.
Karen6790 said... (2/11/07 1:47 PM) Reply
Not everyone can get away with a bubble skirt, but you can. The butterfly fabric was just perfect for it. And I had to wait until the whole picture came up because I wanted to see what shoes went with a butterfly bubble skirt. Good job.
ladybegood said... (2/11/07 1:40 PM) Reply
Great costume and great save! I don't see why this wouldn't count for the stash contest.
cindy-lou said... (2/11/07 9:44 AM) Reply
Nicegirl, you're at it again! When, oh when are you going to get a job doing costuming in Hollywood? You have such a creative spirit. Oh-- and if I had a bod like yours my bellybutton would be pierced and I'd be wearing outfits like this too. :) :)
Mary Stiefer said... (2/11/07 9:29 AM) Reply
What a grand party and a cute outfit
Stacy Sews said... (2/11/07 9:12 AM) Reply
Wow, you look so cute!
ryan's mom said... (2/11/07 8:41 AM) Reply
I love it! What a fun and flirty look. (Sure wish I still had a belly button after 4 kids and could carry off this look...I'll just dream about it LOL). Living vicariously through you :) .
Vonnevo said... (2/11/07 4:57 AM) Reply
Fun outfit ! You look as though you had fun too !!
Heatherrique said... (2/11/07 3:54 AM) Reply
Gorgeous as usual! I always look forward to your reviews and creations! You have a knack for fashion and fun!
nicegirl said... (7/18/06 9:07 AM) Reply
Thank you for the compliments, everyone! (especially on my legs. heh.) I wore this to work yesterday and received many compliments. I like when what I wear gives people a smile.
cathy45 said... (7/18/06 9:00 AM) Reply
What a great version! It looks fantastic on you--especially with the green top. You come up with the cutest outfits!
NancyGT said... (7/18/06 7:43 AM) Reply
Looking at it makes me want to dance as well. Nicely done and imaginative way to use the camisole! And I agree with Riordan that it showcases your fabulous legs very nicely!
patsijean said... (7/18/06 0:35 AM) Reply
Very cute outfit.
Elemenopeo said... (7/17/06 2:19 PM) Reply
Very pretty skirt.
quiltsammon said... (7/17/06 12:16 PM) Reply
I love your photos! your skirt is so cute!
Riordan said... (7/17/06 11:18 AM) Reply
This is very pretty! (And it subtly showcases your great legs, too.)

Christine Jonson Inset Jacket