Pattern Reviews> Loes Hinse Designs> 5010 (Tango Skirt)

Reviewed by:angie.a

About angie.astarstar
OK USA
Member since: 1/18/03
Posted on:7/21/06 6:03 PM
Last Updated:7/21/06 9:10 PM
See other patterns in this category: Skirts

moushka said... (9/10/07 5:34 PM) Reply
Angie, I've been lusting after this pattern ever since it came out. May be able to justify it for DH's annual Christmas party this year if I get my other LH garments sewn. I have some scrumptious lavender double silk georgette just crying to be made up in this skirt. Yours looks so pretty. Let's pray the pattern gods shine on us this fall :-) Thanks for sharing.
SANDI DEVOY said... (8/10/06 0:58 AM) Reply
ps..FYI..I cut out four additional pattern pieces in each style..much easier to lay and cut without having to move everything around.
SANDI DEVOY said... (8/10/06 0:51 AM) Reply
This is my new favorite skirt pattern. I have made 2 of the shorter length and 3 of the longer. I am not tall, I claim to 5'5" on my drivers lic. but that was many years ago, and the long length is just fine.
angie.a said... (7/22/06 9:48 AM) Reply
It's just the way the light is hitting it, the fabric has a nice sheen. I'm cramped for room here and that's the only nice spot for taking pics! It's a muted moss green with a dark brown/cream geometric print. I love this skirt!
jbrewer said... (7/22/06 7:46 AM) Reply
Nice skirt. Is the fabric two-toned? Or is that just the way the light hits it? Looks like a nice neutral color. I love the way a slinky skirt feels against my skin!
CarolynGM said... (7/21/06 6:42 PM) Reply
I just received this pattern in the mail and can't wait to try it. I hope mine looks as good as yours.
Doris W. in TN said... (7/21/06 6:41 PM) Reply
Your skirt looks great! I like the sheer fabric - it's just like the skirts on the pattern envelope. :-)

BurdaStyle Magazine 02-2013-126