Online Sewing Class: Create a Jacket Muslin

Pattern Reviews> Textile Studio> 1407 (Barcelona Dress)

Reviewed by:cecelia

About ceceliastar
CT USA
Member since: 5/4/06
Posted on:8/13/06 9:16 AM
Pattern Size:Regular Petite

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Needs More Info by 1 people    Very Helpful by 8 people
apple annie said... (8/17/06 2:22 PM) Reply
Ceceila, The dress looks fabulous---very comfortable, feminine and not too large a print for you. It's always nice to see my fabrics come to life in garments!!! Thanks for sharing...
Austen said... (8/14/06 2:55 PM) Reply
I like the way your dress turned out...beautiful fabric, and very flattering! I think I have this pattern in my stash, and will check it out. I love the idea that it goes together easily and quickly. Very nice work!
OP Gal said... (8/14/06 8:44 AM) Reply
I think the dress looks beautiful on you, and I don't think the pattern is too large. Thanks for the detailed review.
cecelia said... (8/14/06 8:37 AM) Reply
Gee, thanks for all the compliments and for letting me know about textile studio. I didn't know Loes used to work for them.
BillieJean said... (8/14/06 6:52 AM) Reply
Beautiful dress. Love that print. Billie
patsijean said... (8/14/06 0:39 AM) Reply
I love that fabric on you. The dress fits quite well and is flattering.
MaryBeth said... (8/13/06 1:29 PM) Reply
I hope you aren't insulted by this: you look shy in this dress. Hey, it's beautiful and soft and so are you! Wear it with pride!!! It's a double winner: the essence of your obvious sweetness and a great fit. (forgive me?)
Elona said... (8/13/06 1:15 PM) Reply
Cecelia, the dress looks really cute and comfortable on you. Very pretty.
Enid E said... (8/13/06 1:07 PM) Reply
Pretty dress and the print is lovely with your coloring.
Mini said... (8/13/06 9:56 AM) Reply
Cecelia, Loes used to design for Textile Studio, and this is one of the patterns she created under that brand name. As Catherine said, it is still available from www.textilestudiopatterns.com. This dress turned out so well, I am sure it will be a personal classic for you:).
CatherineN said... (8/13/06 9:31 AM) Reply
This looks lovely on you. I like the fabric and don't think the print is too large for you since it is soft colors. The pattern can be found on the textilestudios site.

All About Linings