Pattern Reviews> No Pattern Used> sandwich wrapper (sandwich wrapper)

Reviewed by:Stephanie C.

About Stephanie C.star
CA
Member since: 4/24/06
Posted on:8/28/06 0:38 AM
Last Updated:8/28/06 0:42 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 4 people
Stephanie C. said... (8/31/06 3:40 PM) Reply
Those of you who would like the pattern: I am not a PR member (gasp!), so I can't send private messages. I think I can respond to one of YOU are a PR member. So either click on my name and I'll respond, or post here your e-mail addy here and I'll send it off to you.
MamaSewing said... (8/29/06 2:56 PM) Reply
I too would love to have the instructions for this. I had seen something similar once but lost it and didn't know where it was. I think this is such a practical item!
Neefer said... (8/29/06 12:56 PM) Reply
How very clever. Thanks for the review.
debbie.w said... (8/29/06 9:23 AM) Reply
I love that. What a great idea!
patsijean said... (8/29/06 0:21 AM) Reply
Stephanie, I too would love a copy of the directions for my Grandson. Would that be possible? If so, leave me a message in the Message Center.
brrmm said... (8/28/06 7:45 PM) Reply
What a fantastic idea and environmently sound. Think I may just make up a few for my DDs school lunches. They could even use the fabric side as a face-wipe. Thanks for the idea. Where exactly do you place the velcro ?
jnamcd said... (8/28/06 5:02 PM) Reply
Fun!
Elemenopeo said... (8/28/06 1:42 PM) Reply
Very clever.
Stephanie C. said... (8/28/06 11:11 AM) Reply
Mirza, I could fax or e-mail you a copy of the directions, if you'd like. It's easier than writing out the measurements. You'd need the directions for placement of the velcro. Just let me know.
SewVeryTall said... (8/28/06 8:06 AM) Reply
These are really neat, Stephanie! What a great idea for brown-baggers. How cool that they turn into placements when opened.

Mirza...measure/wrap your normal-size sandwich using waxed paper, then the waxed paper can be your pattern :)

Mirza said... (8/28/06 5:57 AM) Reply
Very cute! Wonder if you could use a layer of Insulbright to keep it cold. Great use of scraps. What are the measurements of this? I don't have access to old Sew News magazines. Thanks!

Burda 8379

by: tr1c14

Sew Chic Starter Skirt Pattern (ln1000)

Sew Chic Starter Skirt Pattern (ln1000)

Sewn Square One Small Change Pattern