Pattern Reviews> Sewing Workshop> Obi Handbag (Obi Handbag)

Reviewed by:Oopsy-Daisy!

About Oopsy-Daisy!starstarstar
TX USA
Member since: 11/16/02
Posted on:9/27/06 5:59 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 12 people
Doris Stewart said... (4/19/10 8:50 AM) Reply
I would love to try this one! Where can I get the discontinued pattern.
GrannyT said... (4/23/09 4:56 PM) Reply
I am eager to try this bag - sorry it's been discontinued, but thank goodness for the internet!
JDpenelope said... (5/7/07 7:28 PM) Reply
Some members of our ASG chapter are sewing this bag, so I looked here for reviews. What fun I had reading yours (my husband even liked it when I read it to him). You review is proof that (among other things) taking a well-timed break is more important to final success than indulgences (=cookies). Thanks for the giggles and the inspiration.
Peggy L said... (9/29/06 12:25 PM) Reply
Great review - and great purse!!!
Deb Bee said... (9/28/06 3:08 PM) Reply
Dangit, now I want another pattern AND cookies.
slanden99 said... (9/28/06 11:23 AM) Reply
Fun review and nice bag
Princess Jenny said... (9/28/06 9:46 AM) Reply
ROFL!! Your review made my day ;) Boy can I identify with your construction process--- I was afraid I was the only one who took time between steps to obsess with other things. The bag is beautiful!!! I love the lining fabric, too :)
Skymom said... (9/28/06 9:23 AM) Reply
I'm not sure how you'd size down, but the one you've made--which is really adorable--seems to be the perfect size for stashing a ziploc baggie of cookies. And don't you think those cookies WANT to be in the bag?
patsijean said... (9/28/06 0:38 AM) Reply
I love your bag, BUT, for my intended use-taking to the symphony, it is too big. I would love to know if they tell you how to make the smaller version.
Teri said... (9/28/06 0:16 AM) Reply
ROTFL! You sew like I do! Great review:)
coloreyec said... (9/27/06 7:48 PM) Reply
I have this pattern. I have this pattern cut out - 3 cute bee prints. I have read and re-read the instructions. No sewing progress yet. Perhaps I need cookies. Drat, I have no cookies in the house. But you have inspired to take another look at this UFO now. Lovely work.
coloreyec said... (9/27/06 7:46 PM) Reply
I have this pattern. I have this pattern cut out - 3 cute bee prints. I have read and re-read the instructions. No sewing progress yet. Perhaps I need cookies. Drat, there aren't any cookies in the house. But you have inspired me to take another look at this UFO now. Lovely work.
Lisa Laree said... (9/27/06 7:13 PM) Reply
Your sewing progresses like my sewing! Only the cookies don't call, they sneak into my hand when I'm not looking. ;) Great bag and great review!
AnneMarie60 said... (9/27/06 6:44 PM) Reply
Enjoyed your charming review! What a clever idea for a purse.
zinnia said... (9/27/06 6:40 PM) Reply
Fun review! Great purse!
snowblaze said... (9/27/06 6:27 PM) Reply
You DESERVE cookies!!!! :-) As always, a great review!

Merchant & Mills Top 64