Pattern Reviews> Studio Tantrum> Zuma (Zuma)

Reviewed by:RebeccaJester

About RebeccaJesterstar
TN USA
Member since: 8/17/06
Posted on:10/2/06 0:27 AM

Sewlicious said... (5/13/13 11:18 PM) Reply
Love it!! I own the pant pattern. I would love to know about the top...please!
Eliz's Nana said... (5/16/07 3:40 PM) Reply
Didn't say anyhting about the top, it is very cute and I'm interested in knowing what pattern she used. If she made it up, would she be interested in selling it?
tcorral1256 said... (2/21/07 9:46 AM) Reply
excellent review, i have been thinking about ordering this pattern. if you don't mind me asking, is there a pattern for the top, i love it.
Jen W. said... (1/16/07 2:15 PM) Reply
LOVE the top too! I'd also like to know a little more about it :o)
Jen W. said... (1/15/07 8:50 PM) Reply
Love it!!!! Quick ? for you...when you put the ruffle on, do you ruffle the entire pants front (that wraps to the inside back) or do you stop the ruffle a little ways up the leg? Thanks! Fantastic work :o)
Barbara V said... (11/14/06 6:33 PM) Reply
This is so precious. Great job on fabric pattern and color combinations. It looks so happy! I hope to sew this outfit for my Grandbaby when she's older! I didn't read anything about the top. What pattern is it? Thanks
MelissaB in WA said... (10/5/06 7:54 PM) Reply
Your pants are adorable! I need to show them to my DD (age 9) and see if she's like them, she loves the Redondo skirt, so I'm guessing she will love these too! Thanks for posting your review.
cindyann said... (10/3/06 10:46 AM) Reply
Ok, I don't normally view the childrens patterns reviews because I don't sew for my children, but after I read your tip I just had to check out this review. OMG, that is beautiful! So adorable. Your fabric choice are excellent. Very well done.
Monica G said... (10/3/06 7:48 AM) Reply
What a great outfit. And I really love your fabric combination.
Danvillegirl said... (10/3/06 5:20 AM) Reply
Cute!
JDpenelope said... (10/2/06 8:42 PM) Reply
Wow! This outfit is definitely very European-looking. You made a nice profit on this, too.
Christina Sonja said... (10/2/06 4:25 PM) Reply
This outfit is awesome and those ruffles - wow. Looks like you have a great business going! Is the top also Studio Tantrum?
jnamcd said... (10/2/06 4:03 PM) Reply
Beautiful! I just love the fabric combination --great job!
Wild Geese said... (10/2/06 12:59 PM) Reply
The whole outfit is a work of art. Well done.
pterion said... (10/2/06 9:57 AM) Reply
This is stunning! Little girls do love those ruffles and frills. Beautiful!
ACB said... (10/2/06 9:30 AM) Reply
Cute, cute, Wow, cha, cha, cha! Absolutely lovely, great job, and beautiful pics!
Heatherbelle said... (10/2/06 4:34 AM) Reply
This week is the first time I have heard of Studio Tantrum patterns (review of Redondo skirt a few days ago) and I LOVE them. Love the look and potential for using really great fabrics to best advantage. Well done!
jessika said... (10/2/06 3:16 AM) Reply
Wow, your dress is amazing. I love it, too cute. Great outfit. The detail is amazing. Your dd looks purely delighted to wear this. Great job.
Physics Girl said... (10/2/06 1:27 AM) Reply
Very CUTE-CUTE-CUTE pants! Just looking at your DD's outfit makes me want to draft one similar to it in my size! Great job!

HotPatterns 1173