Pattern Reviews> Other> #256 Chloe Toes Diaper P ("Baby Lingerie")

Reviewed by:Cornelia

About Corneliastar
OH USA
Member since: 2/21/04
Posted on:10/13/06 10:49 AM

Anamoo said... (11/8/06 2:43 AM) Reply
Love the velour. Very cute!
Cornelia said... (10/15/06 9:54 PM) Reply
I'm rather careful about bulk because of the difficulty of getting multilayers clean and dry. For later stages I always used a stuffable pocket for fitteds and a snap in doubler. Cloth is a good bit bulkier than a dry disposable, but it hasn't been a big problem. I think the training pants weren't a big issue. Underwear seems to have sufficed.
joyousewing said... (10/15/06 8:54 PM) Reply
These look great. I've made a few with other patterns. I seem to have a problem with bulk. Do these fit ok with regular clothes? Cute colors! How are you doing the training pants. I have a 2yo dd. She's getting ready for that stage.
CrescentaLuna said... (10/14/06 3:54 PM) Reply
YAY!! Cloth dipes truly rock ... DD is about to outgrow her 2-dozen Fuzzybuns, so if I can find the time, I'll try this pattern. (She also blows out paper dipes, every time!)
mendospot said... (10/13/06 11:26 PM) Reply
So cute and what a service you are doing for your family and for our world! I cloth diapered my DD but didn't have time to sew diapers for her. Perhaps my sister will get busy and give me a niece or nephew to sew them for. Thanks for the review.
MelissaB in WA said... (10/13/06 9:22 PM) Reply
Very cute, I really love to pat my son's bum too when he has a soft cloth diaper on. :-)
Sweetsong said... (10/13/06 11:53 AM) Reply
Those are SO cute! The option for different patterns and colors is great.

Contest Travel Wardrobe Contest