Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 2796 (Misses Leotards)

Reviewed by:DaniL

About DaniL
NA AUSTRALIA
Member since: 10/11/06
Posted on:10/13/06 10:22 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
See other patterns in this category: Activewear
AnneM said... (10/15/06 8:17 PM) Reply
Kwik-Sew has a nice selection of these patterns that you just can't find in the major lines.
j222b said... (10/14/06 8:53 AM) Reply
Many of the older and not so old reviews have the digital photos removed for whatever reason. So why is so much importance placed on the digital photo when so many are removed so fast? I liked your review and do not feel the need to view a digital photo. Thanks.
FlochenFee said... (10/14/06 7:35 AM) Reply
Hi DaniL! I was thrilled to read your review and hear that you have a lot of experience with ballet costumes! I`m a ballet teacher desperately trying to sew and construct leotards and all the floaty "bits" that we dancers need! A photo here at PR of one of your costumes would be lovely too! I would be grateful if we could get in contact as I would love to ask your advice on a couple of projects I have planned and hear what else you have to say about sewing with lycra and chiffon! My email address is : flofrogathotmail.com ... Thanks in advance (I`m in Germany btw!!!) Flo.
Patzee said... (10/14/06 0:07 AM) Reply
Hi, DaniL, and welcome to PR! Thanks for the review. We love to see an example of one your ballet costumes if you have a way of getting a digital photo. If you need help on how to upload it to PR, just holler. Again, welcome!

Simplicity 1941