Pattern Reviews> Ottobre Design Magazine> 05-2006-#13 (tiered dress)

Reviewed by:Evatgirl73

About Evatgirl73starstar
WA USA
Member since: 7/28/03
Posted on:10/22/06 1:09 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
JDpenelope said... (10/22/06 8:04 PM) Reply
Your "extra" pink ruffles make this dress! How ambitious -- your creativity really shines on this project.
barbara quinn said... (10/22/06 7:18 PM) Reply
You are fast; my Ottobre only arrived last week. Can't wait to make it for my granddaughter for Christmas! Great selection of fabrics, too. (I usually have to trek around to all 3 of the Joann's in my city to find matching fabrics.)
Heatherrique said... (10/22/06 3:27 PM) Reply
Tres jolie!
Evatgirl73 said... (10/22/06 3:27 PM) Reply
Thanks ladies! Melissa, I actually dyed the pink myself (Dharma). Originally the babycord came from Hancocks in a weird chartreuse color, I bleached it and over-dyed it, LOL!
Tiner W said... (10/22/06 3:22 PM) Reply
Sooo cute! And you are fast! I'm still thinking about tracing this one out, and here you're finished!
MelissaB in WA said... (10/22/06 2:24 PM) Reply
That is really cute Eva! I just got one of those brown corduroys at Joann's and am kicking myself I didn't get the other (I will be going back to get it). Did you get the light pink there? I really wanted light pink for a pair of pants for DD, but they didn't have any.
jessika said... (10/22/06 1:40 PM) Reply
HOW BEAUTIFUL. I really like the color choices it looks very good together. Great job. You need to make this again.
dreamdesigner said... (10/22/06 1:20 PM) Reply
That's adorable! and DH just doesn't have any taste. Geeesh!
Riordan said... (10/22/06 1:17 PM) Reply
What a darling little dress!! It definitely looks like a special dress that grandma would buy at an upscale boutique!

You Sew Girl Baguette Pattern