Pattern Reviews> Sewing Workshop> Mission Jacket & Tank (Mission Jacket & Tank)

Reviewed by:OP Gal

Last Updated:11/1/06 10:34 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular
Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 10 people

CSY said... (11/3/06 10:38 AM) Reply
Your jacket looks great. This pattern has been in my pattern stash for years. Someday I'm going to make it!
Elemenopeo said... (11/2/06 8:42 PM) Reply
Beautiful - so sorry about Cy Rudnicks too. I've heard great things about it too.
OP Gal said... (11/2/06 7:51 PM) Reply
skymom: You're right, Rudnick's is a wonderful store. It's a real loss. I've gotten most of my fabrics there. In my view, when a city has more major league sports franchises than decent fabric stores, something is terribly wrong. ;-)
BeckyC said... (11/2/06 3:24 PM) Reply
Lovely jacket! The fabric is perfect for the style -- it drapes so beautifully. Thanks for the great review.
SouthernStitch said... (11/2/06 2:15 PM) Reply
Oh this is very pretty! I think these patterns are flattering too.
Karen6790 said... (11/2/06 1:22 PM) Reply
I think this would be flattering on most figures. You did a beautiful job, and I love the fabric and the color.
Skymom said... (11/2/06 1:03 PM) Reply
OK, let me start by saying--this is very beautiful. I think your choice of fabric is perfect for a loose-fitting jacket. Then, I have to moan, Cy Rudnick's is going out of business??? I don 't even live near KC, but I've heard wonderful things about that store. It's so sad for all of us when a really good independent shop closes, even if we don't get to patronize it. My condolences to you.
wood turtle said... (11/2/06 12:08 PM) Reply
I can see the photo. It's very beautiful.
Sanibelle said... (11/2/06 12:05 PM) Reply
Yes! I can see the photo! It looks beautiful. Sorry about such a nice store going out of business.
OP Gal said... (11/2/06 10:58 AM) Reply
Rats! That new Yahoo! photo thing is not a good thing. I'll see if I can correct it. It's hard to tell, since I can see the picture just fine because it's my picture. ETA: I think I fixed it. Try again.
dreamdesigner said... (11/2/06 1:07 AM) Reply
Got the dreaded "Uh-oh. Something bad happened..." msg
CatherineN said... (11/1/06 11:36 PM) Reply
Your photo is not available. Would love to see it as it sounds beautiful..