Pattern Reviews> Sewing Workshop> Hibiscus (Hibicus)

Reviewed by:SueV

About SueVstarstarstarstar
United States
Member since: 1/29/04
Posted on:11/6/06 9:16 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 5 people    Very Helpful by 9 people
patsijean said... (11/11/06 1:26 AM) Reply
This is a wonderful top. I love the use of the printed fabric. I would have thought that this was part of the pattern design . Beautiful. Also, the fabric is my new favorite color. It goes wonderfully with dark chocolate brown.
Harriet Rogers said... (11/7/06 10:45 AM) Reply
This is absolutely one of my favorite patterns: I've made it twice: one is posted on PR, and I keep meaning to add the other one someday because the fabrics are very different. (and they both worked!) Your version is beautiful.
ACB said... (11/7/06 8:54 AM) Reply
Absolutley lovely!
rmardel said... (11/7/06 8:28 AM) Reply
Very very pretty. I like the way you saved the collar stand -- nice detail that looks intentional.
Janime said... (11/7/06 8:05 AM) Reply
Very nice! Like the undercollar!
j222b said... (11/7/06 7:59 AM) Reply
Very fashionable to have the under trims in a contrast fabric. Love this shirt/jacket!
carolynw said... (11/7/06 7:50 AM) Reply
Very, very nice
Debbie Cook said... (11/7/06 7:24 AM) Reply
Another pretty top in my favorite color. I like the undercollar ... looks like a designer touch, not an afterthought!
Leslie Bonner said... (11/7/06 0:06 AM) Reply
The Sewing Workshop is an independent pattern maker. I love the color and the fabric you used. I have made this top twice. Did you take any of the fullness out? I took 6" out of the last one I made. Maybe you didn't need to because your fabric drapes nicely.
luvzdogz said... (11/6/06 11:40 PM) Reply
This top is gorgeous. I love the under collar out of the different print - it really adds to the top. I've never heard of a Hibiscus pattern - where did you purchase it?

Pamela's Patterns 113