Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 2919 (Anne Klein)

Reviewed by:Marji

About Marjistarstarstarstar
MO USA
Member since: 9/19/06
Posted on:11/19/06 9:23 PM
Last Updated:11/19/06 9:28 PM

EleanorMcCarthy said... (11/20/06 10:43 PM) Reply
Marji, Love your fabulous pair of pants. You got a great fit, especially in the back, where everyone has difficulty. Very chic and trendy.
melgosews said... (11/20/06 6:59 PM) Reply
duplicate
melgosews said... (11/20/06 6:58 PM) Reply
These slacks look so high-end! Great for you that you did not have to make any major alterations (wishful thinking for me). ETA "15 year in the stash" gives me hope!
OP Gal said... (11/20/06 6:02 PM) Reply
Classy looking pants.
Re Becca said... (11/20/06 11:05 AM) Reply
Nice pants. I looked at the jacket with this, I may take anothe rlook at the apnts, your sure look good on you. You did a good job with the fit... they will look good in with cuffs as well.
AnneM said... (11/20/06 10:16 AM) Reply
Nice pants; the waistband is great.
cecelia said... (11/20/06 8:50 AM) Reply
Marji--these look really nice on you. I think it was worth the effort you put in.
BeckyC said... (11/20/06 8:16 AM) Reply
Your pants look great on you. That is a really stylish pattern. They'll look great cuffed in white wool crepe - can't wait to see them. I think most people can wear pleats as long as there is enough ease in the pleat. It's when the pleat becomes the wearing ease that people get in trouble.
Sewliz said... (11/20/06 8:13 AM) Reply
Those are really cool pants! If I saw you strolling down the avenue I would be compelled to turn and look and think wow, how elegant and stylish. The non-traditional belt is great. Aren't pleated pants comfortable? I'll bet making them is wool crepe will be a dream after wrestling with the worsted for this pair.
CarolynGM said... (11/20/06 6:47 AM) Reply
These turned out great. Like Erica B., I'm putting this pattern on my shopping list.
Erica B. said... (11/19/06 11:12 PM) Reply
Marji, I love those pants. I usually would bypass pleats, but I think it's the wide waistband that is making these so attractive. These are going on my list for when the Vogue's go on sale again.
mastdenman said... (11/19/06 10:55 PM) Reply
Those some really nice pants. I do like pleated pants and (against every one's opinion) feel that they skim over a person's body and flatter almost everyone.

Understanding Knit Fabrics