Pattern Reviews> Other> Mary Mulari's Apron (Church Ladie's Apron)

Reviewed by:ValerieJ

About ValerieJstar
PA USA
Member since: 6/14/06
Sewing skills:Advanced Beginner
Posted on:11/20/06 2:11 PM

AnneM said... (11/21/06 12:22 PM) Reply
Cute style with the optional neck opening. Perhaps just substitute your own patch pockets.
Sherril Miller said... (11/20/06 4:47 PM) Reply
Your photo doesn't seem to be working for me. I looked at your link and it says your file size is 0 KB. How could that be?
AuntieShel said... (11/20/06 2:48 PM) Reply
Your apron is adorable and looks just fine on you. It reminds me of the Decades of Style apron, which can be reversible or finished with binding. I just made 5 of the reversible ones for someone and, honestly, I think the binding would have been easier.
Peggy L said... (11/20/06 2:46 PM) Reply
Glad I'm not the ony one!!! I have this half made - stopped at the pockets. Need to dig it out and finish it before Christmas but the next one will have different pockets.
Lynngray said... (11/20/06 2:33 PM) Reply
I have this pattern. And thought it was just me. I had probems also. Thanks for the review

Understanding Wool Fabrics