Pattern Reviews> Petite Plus Patterns> 303 (All Season Dress)

Reviewed by:licarritc

About licarritcstar
Member since: 9/7/04

Posted on:11/30/06 9:46 AM
Last Updated:12/1/06 10:46 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 23 people
See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Plus

tgm and Kittys said... (6/4/10 7:49 AM) Reply
Looks nice on. I too have short waisted..hard to adjust for that, so this pattern looks like it would do nicely. Thanks for review.
AnneM said... (12/6/06 4:45 PM) Reply
I agree - A basic piece is so nice to have and can vary a lot depending on the fabric chosen.
BeckyW said... (12/2/06 10:10 AM) Reply
Your dress looks great!! I love it as a jumper. You look like you stepped right out of Lucky magazine. I love the thought of one pattern and tons of looks.
eliz2 said... (12/2/06 0:33 AM) Reply
really nice dress. i feel just like you do about this line of patterns. I keep telling myself to just use her patterns and be creatvie since they fit so well. great review. I'll have to try this one.
Kathi R said... (12/1/06 9:08 PM) Reply
Wow -- I love to hear a raving fan.....I'll have to take a look at the pattern line. I'm not petite but just might give it a try since the alterations are so easy. Thanks for your review.
Debbie Cook said... (12/1/06 6:14 PM) Reply
Nice dress on you! Cool to use it as a jumper too. Very NYC! ;-)
carolynw said... (12/1/06 5:08 PM) Reply
You look so nice inthis - nice to have TNT pattern!!
BeckyW said... (12/1/06 5:05 PM) Reply
moushka said... (12/1/06 1:58 PM) Reply
Thanks for an excellent, timely review. I just purchased a couple of these patterns, although I'm not "petite" anywhere, lol. But I do have the short waist, short pelvis, D cup and tummy, as advertised. Your review is very encouraging. Sue
beangirl said... (12/1/06 1:41 PM) Reply
I love this on you! Very nice, I might have to break down and try this one (although I generally live by the rule "over my dead body" when it comes to sheath dresses!).
Mufffet said... (12/1/06 12:08 PM) Reply
Great review. You have my body shape! I have a muslin of the shell top, and I have another couple patterns of hers to try too - the faux-wrap skirt and the flat front pants. I am getting excited!
moss said... (12/1/06 11:31 AM) Reply
That dress is great!
kathleen1304 said... (12/1/06 11:13 AM) Reply
Everyone needs an all season dress. Yours is beautiful. You look tall.
Peggy L said... (12/1/06 8:02 AM) Reply
Can't wait to see this one. It certainly sounds great.
Liane M said... (11/30/06 12:22 PM) Reply
Please,please post a picture. I always pick a size that is too large. Did you pick a size based on your actual measurements?
RuthieSews said... (11/30/06 10:20 AM) Reply
sounds great if you are the shape for her patterns. Qn - what pattern line makes for fat arms but not much bust, I always have to make the sleeves wider.
moss said... (11/30/06 10:08 AM) Reply
can't wait to see a photo!
cecelia said... (11/30/06 10:01 AM) Reply
Licarrit--I made this last summer and love her line of patterns, especially the easy dress and flat front pants. Looking forward to your photo!

Islander Sewing Systems Double Green Shopping Bag Pattern