Pattern Reviews> Petite Plus Patterns> 303 (All Season Dress)

Reviewed by:licarritc

About licarritcstar
Member since: 9/7/04

Posted on:11/30/06 9:46 AM
Last Updated:12/1/06 10:46 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 23 people
See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Plus

tgm and Kittys said... (6/4/10 7:49 AM) Reply
Looks nice on. I too have short waisted..hard to adjust for that, so this pattern looks like it would do nicely. Thanks for review.
AnneM said... (12/6/06 4:45 PM) Reply
I agree - A basic piece is so nice to have and can vary a lot depending on the fabric chosen.
BeckyW said... (12/2/06 10:10 AM) Reply
Your dress looks great!! I love it as a jumper. You look like you stepped right out of Lucky magazine. I love the thought of one pattern and tons of looks.
eliz2 said... (12/2/06 0:33 AM) Reply
really nice dress. i feel just like you do about this line of patterns. I keep telling myself to just use her patterns and be creatvie since they fit so well. great review. I'll have to try this one.
Kathi R said... (12/1/06 9:08 PM) Reply
Wow -- I love to hear a raving fan.....I'll have to take a look at the pattern line. I'm not petite but just might give it a try since the alterations are so easy. Thanks for your review.
Debbie Cook said... (12/1/06 6:14 PM) Reply
Nice dress on you! Cool to use it as a jumper too. Very NYC! ;-)
carolynw said... (12/1/06 5:08 PM) Reply
You look so nice inthis - nice to have TNT pattern!!
BeckyW said... (12/1/06 5:05 PM) Reply
moushka said... (12/1/06 1:58 PM) Reply
Thanks for an excellent, timely review. I just purchased a couple of these patterns, although I'm not "petite" anywhere, lol. But I do have the short waist, short pelvis, D cup and tummy, as advertised. Your review is very encouraging. Sue
beangirl said... (12/1/06 1:41 PM) Reply
I love this on you! Very nice, I might have to break down and try this one (although I generally live by the rule "over my dead body" when it comes to sheath dresses!).
Mufffet said... (12/1/06 12:08 PM) Reply
Great review. You have my body shape! I have a muslin of the shell top, and I have another couple patterns of hers to try too - the faux-wrap skirt and the flat front pants. I am getting excited!
moss said... (12/1/06 11:31 AM) Reply
That dress is great!
kathleen1304 said... (12/1/06 11:13 AM) Reply
Everyone needs an all season dress. Yours is beautiful. You look tall.
Peggy L said... (12/1/06 8:02 AM) Reply
Can't wait to see this one. It certainly sounds great.
Liane M said... (11/30/06 12:22 PM) Reply
Please,please post a picture. I always pick a size that is too large. Did you pick a size based on your actual measurements?
RuthieSews said... (11/30/06 10:20 AM) Reply
sounds great if you are the shape for her patterns. Qn - what pattern line makes for fat arms but not much bust, I always have to make the sleeves wider.
moss said... (11/30/06 10:08 AM) Reply
can't wait to see a photo!
cecelia said... (11/30/06 10:01 AM) Reply
Licarrit--I made this last summer and love her line of patterns, especially the easy dress and flat front pants. Looking forward to your photo!

Ottobre Design Magazine 03-2013-16