Online Sewing Class: Sew a Designer Unlined Jacket

Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 3937 (Simply Baby)

Reviewed by:Ann Smith

About Ann Smithstarstarstarstar
Posted on:12/12/06 8:34 PM
Last Updated:2/22/10 5:34 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
See other patterns in this category: Baby clothes
Barbara V said... (2/22/10 10:30 PM) Reply
Rachel looks so happy with her snazzy jazzy cat bags! Very cute bags and great fabric choice!
Vonnevo said... (2/22/10 8:07 PM) Reply
Ann, these are all gorgeous - I specially like the cats bag. Congratulations on your new Grandbaby :)
Schnauzer said... (12/14/06 8:03 PM) Reply
Wonderful news Ann! Congratulations. Lovely bag too!
AnneM said... (12/14/06 5:15 PM) Reply
Congratulations on the upcoming grandchild. Nice bag - great fabric.
Harriet Rogers said... (12/14/06 4:59 PM) Reply
Wow! A Grandmother who sews beautifully: lucky grandchild. Like the others, I can't wait to see what your creative juices will be doing with your latest "project". Very exciting news from you: congratulations.
kiddo said... (12/14/06 1:50 PM) Reply
Congratulations Ann, both you and your husband!You always inspire.
Sharon M said... (12/13/06 9:15 PM) Reply
Congratulations grandma to be! How exciting for you! I was wondering why you were reviewing a baby pattern. Here I've been bemoaning the fact that my children are 30 and I have no grandchildren - looks like the wait could be even longer. This bag is adorable and that fabric is such a great choice!I look forward to your other reviews on baby items.
PhyllisC said... (12/13/06 1:19 PM) Reply
Congratulations Ann! This is very lucky and stylish baby. I can't wait to see your take on baby clothes.
KarenP said... (12/13/06 12:52 PM) Reply
How exciting!! I love the bag. You will have so much fun outfitting your grandchild.
Stacy Sews said... (12/13/06 12:21 PM) Reply
What a fantastic gift set! And congratulations on the (upcoming) grandbaby!
Leslie in Austin said... (12/13/06 11:02 AM) Reply
Congratulations on becoming a grandmother, Ann! Love the funky monkey theme and the adorable items you've made.
GorgeousFabrics said... (12/13/06 9:39 AM) Reply
Congratulations on your impending grandmother-hood! I love your bag. It's so chic and fun!
Skymom said... (12/13/06 9:17 AM) Reply
This IS a whole new world for you, and it's going to inspiring for the rest of us to see how you use your creativity and flair making baby gear. The monkey bag is adorable and funky.
Kay Y said... (12/13/06 8:54 AM) Reply
As I recall, the smaller the baby, the more stuff you have to carry, so big isn't such a bad idea. I for one can't wait to see the baby clothes you are going to make! Congratulations!
BeckyC said... (12/13/06 8:49 AM) Reply
How exciting a grandbaby coming soon! That child will have the most beautiful clothes made by his/her grandma -- lucky child! The sock monkey tote is wonderful, so bright and cheerful. The book and blanket look beautiful too. Looks like you have a fun theme going with the Sock Monkey!
Monica G said... (12/13/06 8:04 AM) Reply
Congratulations on both the impending grandbaby and such cute baby items. Love the Sock Monkey theme. Don't worry about the large size of the diaper bag. As the baby gets older it will make a great toy carry-all for going to visit toyless homes!
ACB said... (12/13/06 6:59 AM) Reply
I cannot believe you are a grandmother, congrats. Beautiful bag.
CarolynGM said... (12/13/06 6:49 AM) Reply
Your pending grandma status is so exciting -- I'm still waiting, drat. I'm confident that your grandbaby will be extremely well-dressed.
Vonnevo said... (12/13/06 3:06 AM) Reply
Fabulous Ann. Congratulations on becoming a grandma :))
Carolyndh said... (12/13/06 0:46 AM) Reply
Exciting! You really have a flair for putting artistic elements together.
Patzee said... (12/13/06 0:36 AM) Reply
Just love the Funky Monkey design. I made a couple of the books. The bag looks so cute made up with this material.
mhoutz said... (12/13/06 0:12 AM) Reply
Congratulations! What fun for you, and what a lucky baby.
Lilibet said... (12/12/06 11:28 PM) Reply
How exciting, congrats on your new grandma role. Very cute bag.
touran said... (12/12/06 11:12 PM) Reply
Congratulations, and welcome to the world of baby/kid sewing. I imagine your grandchild will be one of more stylish babes on the block.
jnamcd said... (12/12/06 10:33 PM) Reply
Adorable! I saw this fabric recently too at a local quilt shop! It is so much fun--great usage of it!! And of course, congrats!
Dr. Alice said... (12/12/06 10:19 PM) Reply
Every mom starts out with the giant diaper bag. Who knows when you might need a backhoe and a full hazmat suit at diaper changing time? I'm sure she'll love it! What cute fabric!
Ronda Rae said... (12/12/06 8:38 PM) Reply
You don't look old enough to have a 39 yo son! I'm afraid it'll be that long before my son does the daddy thing, too. I couldn't see the picture bigger. That seems to be happening a lot lately. Is it something to do with the new gallery maybe? What I can see looks adorable.

Sewing Workshop Tahoe Pants Pattern