Pattern Reviews> No Pattern Used> LL004 (Panda Purse)

Reviewed by:Leslie in Austin

About Leslie in Austinstarstarstarstar
TX USA
Member since: 1/30/03
Posted on:12/16/06 11:06 PM
Last Updated:12/16/06 11:17 PM

cindy-lou said... (1/9/07 3:15 PM) Reply
Leslie, this is a WAY COOL bag! I love it and it's inspiring. So is your sense of humor! You always crack me up!
Heatherrique said... (1/4/07 5:25 PM) Reply
Wow!!
oldpatterns said... (1/2/07 4:40 PM) Reply
Love it!
PhyllisC said... (12/19/06 10:04 PM) Reply
Leslie - that is really creative and I love it!
PhyllisC said... (12/19/06 10:03 PM) Reply
Leslie - that is really creative and I love it!
AnneM said... (12/19/06 7:38 PM) Reply
Oh, that is just too cute. Even the back looks great. I hope the recipients properly appreciate these. You don't look anything like Norm; I expect they'll yell "Leslie" instead.
Karen6790 said... (12/18/06 10:38 AM) Reply
That is ADORABLE. I want one for me. Lucky nieces!
milwaukee_kelly said... (12/18/06 10:32 AM) Reply
Simply adorable.
MelissaB in WA said... (12/18/06 9:09 AM) Reply
Adorable - I think I'm going to start referring to you as the "purse queen"! lol I'm sure the bags will be a hit at Christmas! :-)
Stacy Sews said... (12/18/06 8:43 AM) Reply
I LOVE this purse! You did a fantastic job on it (and all your bags that you've made recently).
2BSewing said... (12/18/06 4:30 AM) Reply
How Cute! Great job on creating a replica. And great idea to use your photo editing talents! :)
Dale C said... (12/18/06 4:14 AM) Reply
cute cute cute! I love it!
JenniferBee said... (12/18/06 0:53 AM) Reply
Never mind the nieces, I wouldn't mind one myself. Fab bag.
Ingiepops said... (12/18/06 0:49 AM) Reply
Wow, this is just stunning, I agree you can't tell it from the original. You have some very lucky relatives!!
Sharon M said... (12/17/06 8:47 PM) Reply
This is sooo cute! They will love this! (and I'm not showing this review to my nieces until after Christmas...)
Gillian said... (12/17/06 6:52 PM) Reply
I love it. You do such great work.
ConnieBJ said... (12/17/06 6:16 PM) Reply
Lselie darling - i do love you and all that but - Interior Fabrics DOES NOT ship outside of the States - and I am drooling over every single bag you have made with fabric from there! Lovely, Lovely, Beautiful!
Debbie Cook said... (12/17/06 5:51 PM) Reply
OMG ... that is the cutest purse ever!! And "No, this is not what a panda looks like from behind," cracked me up!! Great work, Leslie! You're PR's #1 auntie.
BettyMike said... (12/17/06 5:24 PM) Reply
Holy Panda! That is just too cute!
Schnauzer said... (12/17/06 5:18 PM) Reply
Gogeous purse Leslie- What lucky nieces you have!
PegL said... (12/17/06 3:22 PM) Reply
Your Panda bag is just too cute! Lucky nieces!!
Hilary said... (12/17/06 1:48 PM) Reply
That is so, so cute!! Your nieces will be thrilled with them. Where do you find these great ideas to do?!
cindyann said... (12/17/06 12:47 PM) Reply
Just perfect! It's adorable and I'm sure your nieces will love it.
PVA said... (12/17/06 11:30 AM) Reply
Ohmygosh, this is just toooooo cooooool! Thanks so much for a great review -- I have a couple of pre- & early-teens who would die for that bag!
PVA said... (12/17/06 11:26 AM) Reply
Ohmygosh, this is just toooooo cooooool! Thanks so much for a great review -- I have a couple of pre- & early-teen DGDs who would die for that bag!
Melody said... (12/17/06 11:02 AM) Reply
That is so cute!! How can anyone not love this. You've done an amazing job. I couldn't tell yours from the original.
GorgeousFabrics said... (12/17/06 10:25 AM) Reply
Leslie, that is the CUTEST purse. I wish I was your niece! What a wonderful auntie you are!!!!
slanden99 said... (12/17/06 10:18 AM) Reply
Adorable!
mastdenman said... (12/17/06 10:18 AM) Reply
My 22 yo would just love it. It's so cute.
Avril said... (12/17/06 9:22 AM) Reply
That is sooo cute. I love it.
Lorna C. Newman said... (12/17/06 9:06 AM) Reply
Leslie, when my daughter reaches purse age, can I come down for lessons? LOL! This is so cute ... you are such a wonderful auntie!
Riordan said... (12/17/06 8:57 AM) Reply
Absolutely darling!!! I LOVE it! Thanks for the the great information.
Danvillegirl said... (12/17/06 7:41 AM) Reply
This is sew cute! What a great idea and what special aunt you are! You really did a great job of copying the original.
Zaneta said... (12/17/06 7:10 AM) Reply
this is sooooo cute!
poplin said... (12/17/06 6:51 AM) Reply
I just read your review on the Amy Butler Weekender Bag--actually, this comment is more about that project. You're right that the detailed instructions can get "distracting." But you've definitely encouraged me to make one for myself! Your panda bag is very cute!
Karla Kizer said... (12/17/06 6:33 AM) Reply
Leslie, you've done it again. It's adorable.
BillieJean said... (12/17/06 6:25 AM) Reply
Beautiful job, Leslie. Shame on you for showing me your fabric source. I just placed an order. Merry Christmas!!! Billie
Sanibelle said... (12/17/06 5:26 AM) Reply
Your nieces are such lucky girls! Thank you for sharing the details on how you made this adorable bag.
RuthieSews said... (12/17/06 3:25 AM) Reply
Oh it is sooooooo lovely. I'm 35 and I want one. Very celver. Beautifully made. Well done. Lucky nieces.
Vonnevo said... (12/17/06 2:24 AM) Reply
Leslie this is a fabulous replica. Love the attention to detail. Great work :)))
Cecile Owens said... (12/17/06 1:30 AM) Reply
Absolutely fantastic. You creations are so professional!! Nobody can ever judge what you produce to be "loving hands at home". Please don't stop sharing. You are an inspiration and your attention to detail is to be admired.
BeckyC said... (12/17/06 0:25 AM) Reply
Oh My Gawd! Is this an adorable purse, or what??!!! Thanks for sharing your great instructions. This is a wonderful knock-off! Your lucky nieces!
sewbehind said... (12/17/06 0:16 AM) Reply
Very cute. You are on a roll with those handbags and purses.
Heatherrique said... (12/17/06 0:11 AM) Reply
Adorable bag! Great idea!
jnamcd said... (12/17/06 0:01 AM) Reply
Oh my gosh--that is awesome! They are going to love it, I'm sure--I know I do!
AnneMarie60 said... (12/16/06 11:43 PM) Reply
You are a genius! So very cute. Thanks for the pointers. You have an eye for detail. When you walk into Interior Fabrics, I think they most likely say, "Ka-Ching!"
Sew4Fun said... (12/16/06 11:27 PM) Reply
Leslie, this is soooo darn cute! I can't tell the difference between yours and the original version. I'd swear it was the same bag.
khurtdvm said... (12/16/06 11:20 PM) Reply
That's just too cool! The nieces should love this!
touran said... (12/16/06 11:12 PM) Reply
Ok - that's just so darned cute! How clever.

by: mangoflavo...