Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 2899 (Misses Tops - Sweatshirt)

Reviewed by:2BSewing

About 2BSewingstarstarstar
VA USA
Member since: 3/7/05
Posted on:12/25/06 7:10 PM

MelissaB in WA said... (12/31/06 0:45 AM) Reply
Your top is awesome! I love your fabric choice very much! I have this pattern too and love it (I'm actually wearing my creation from it as I type). It's a nice cozy top, but is more fitted which I like. A keeper of a pattern for sure! :-)
Sherril Miller said... (12/27/06 1:52 PM) Reply
Hard to believe that is fleece. I think your new top is fabulous.
Harriet Rogers said... (12/26/06 2:17 PM) Reply
I think what you did with this fabric is genius-inspired. The top looks just like a sweater-knit: realy wonderful looking. Looking forward to seeing DH's.
Sewshot said... (12/26/06 1:57 PM) Reply
You did a great job with that beautiful striped fleece. The bottom and neckline do look like ribbing. Nice matching stripes all around. Think I want this not-too-big sweatshirt pattern.
Mary Stiefer said... (12/26/06 10:20 AM) Reply
This looks fantastic and I love the fact that all the stripes match, including the sleeves. Great job.
ryan's mom said... (12/26/06 9:55 AM) Reply
Your top looks great--much like a sweater rather than fleece with that print! Using the lines for the "ribbing" is a great finishing touch. An envious fit too! :)
ryan's mom said... (12/26/06 9:51 AM) Reply
AnneM said... (12/26/06 9:47 AM) Reply
Very nice. Great job on matching the sleeve fabric to the body. I can see why you wanted a nice pattern for that lovely fleece.
JDpenelope said... (12/26/06 7:40 AM) Reply
Your skill has been perfected along what appears to be a very short learning curve. I'm amazed at your progress and I love what you did with this beautiful fleece top.
Danvillegirl said... (12/26/06 6:53 AM) Reply
Nice sweatshirt. I love the fabric. My first thought when I saw your photo was what a nice sweater knit. Interesting fleece fabric.
Nickle said... (12/26/06 6:36 AM) Reply
Looks great and I do love that fabric!!
Patzee said... (12/26/06 3:23 AM) Reply
Truly like your fabric pattern choice. It makes a plain, ordinary V-neck top into a very stylish winter top. Nice!
OP Gal said... (12/25/06 10:47 PM) Reply
Great looking top. Looks like a knitted sweater in the picture. You've done a good job of utilizing the details of the fleece pattern.
christine A said... (12/25/06 8:20 PM) Reply
This looks so great on you!
Vonnevo said... (12/25/06 8:01 PM) Reply
Fabulous ! Your tops are inspirational .. you have the fit perfected :)
Runrover said... (12/25/06 7:41 PM) Reply
It's a gorgeous top and the fit is wonderful. I love the fleece print.
Lynngray said... (12/25/06 7:18 PM) Reply
Nice job. Like your sweater and great match on stripes
Mermie said... (12/25/06 7:13 PM) Reply
Cute top! It fits you very well.

Sewing Workshop L2 Bag Pattern