Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> 60432-1002 (Greyhound Coat)

Reviewed by:nicegirl

About nicegirlstarstarstarstar
DC USA
Member since: 5/10/06
Posted on:12/28/06 8:14 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
Karen6790 said... (12/29/06 12:11 PM) Reply
Great long-distance fitting. Smash looks adorable, but I think you should have posted a picture of her with mom in her matching hat!
ryan's mom said... (12/29/06 8:52 AM) Reply
Smash looks so cuddly! I love that heart fabric too!!
DoggyGirl said... (12/28/06 11:59 PM) Reply
Smash looks ....well....smashing! She's just Stylin' in that pattern and color - I think she'll really like it on cold mornings. And I have to echo Mini's comments - good for you for being vigilant about the chocolate - the caffeine in chocolate (and anything else) is very dangerous for dogs. Pooches love the stuff, but it most definitely doesn't love them back!
luvzdogz said... (12/28/06 11:39 PM) Reply
This is really cute and if I were a greyhound, I would have chosen this print!
Mini said... (12/28/06 10:10 PM) Reply
Beautiful dog and a very chic coat-she is a lucky dog! P.S. I got worried when I read about that lovely greyhound wanting to eat chocolate. You are wise to keep her away from it. For those who may not be aware of this, here is a pet health site with some information about the hazards of chocolate for dogs: http://www.petshealth.com/dr_library/chocpois.html
Ruth C said... (12/28/06 9:55 PM) Reply
As the mommy of 2 retired greyhounds, I feel qualified to say that Smash looks smashing in her new coat. Greyhounds generally love to look pretty and be cozy and I think you got both with this coat.
Tiner W said... (12/28/06 9:50 PM) Reply
Well, I'm pretty impressed. Even with detailed measurements, I don't think I'd be able to figure out how to make one of these! You got a great fit! Cute!

Folkwear 112