Pattern Reviews> Stretch & Sew> 777 (Softly Gathered Pants & Shorts)

Viewed 1959 times
Reviewed by:Mini

About Ministarstarstarstar
Member since: 3/21/02
Posted on:12/31/01 10:43 PM
Last Updated:12/13/03 9:59 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 5 people

CSM--Carla said... (10/9/07 10:03 PM) Reply
Mini, If you are still reading these comments, I want to thank you for all your reviews! I just bought this pattern on ebay due to your wonderful review. Thank you again! Carla
JDpenelope said... (12/14/03 7:19 AM) Reply
Mini, you are making a believer out of me! Very convincing review. Have been scared off pants by the reviewers on this site, but you give me new courage. THANKS!
Sherril Miller said... (12/13/03 9:50 PM) Reply
Wow Mini, this pattern looks very flattering on you. Maybe I need to give it a try!
CarolynGM said... (12/13/03 10:52 AM) Reply
Mini -- those pants look very nice on you. I have had this pattern about 100 years and have made several pairs of pants and shorts from it. I always use something lightweight and drapy and they turn out fantastic. You are so right about the fit; there is very little altering with this pattern.
said... (1/5/02 3:22 PM) Reply
cool!!! if you need any help regarding any of those two things, please let me know. I look forward to seeing your photos. Also I have just finished adding the functionality in which you can edit your previous reviews, so you can insert pictures in all your reviews now!
said... (1/5/02 11:56 AM) Reply
I have a new computer and digital camera now, so I am almost ready for the modern world! I will try to have pictures up next week.
said... (1/4/02 6:16 PM) Reply
Mini, you write such wonderful reviews. It would be great if we could see the garment photo also :-)