Pattern Reviews> Stretch & Sew> 777 (Softly Gathered Pants & Shorts)

Viewed 1959 times

Posted on:12/31/01 10:43 PM
Last Updated:12/13/03 9:59 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 5 people
CSM--Carla said... (10/9/07 10:03 PM) Reply
Mini, If you are still reading these comments, I want to thank you for all your reviews! I just bought this pattern on ebay due to your wonderful review. Thank you again! Carla
JDpenelope said... (12/14/03 7:19 AM) Reply
Mini, you are making a believer out of me! Very convincing review. Have been scared off pants by the reviewers on this site, but you give me new courage. THANKS!
Sherril Miller said... (12/13/03 9:50 PM) Reply
Wow Mini, this pattern looks very flattering on you. Maybe I need to give it a try!
CarolynGM said... (12/13/03 10:52 AM) Reply
Mini -- those pants look very nice on you. I have had this pattern about 100 years and have made several pairs of pants and shorts from it. I always use something lightweight and drapy and they turn out fantastic. You are so right about the fit; there is very little altering with this pattern.
said... (1/5/02 3:22 PM) Reply
cool!!! if you need any help regarding any of those two things, please let me know. I look forward to seeing your photos. Also I have just finished adding the functionality in which you can edit your previous reviews, so you can insert pictures in all your reviews now!
said... (1/5/02 11:56 AM) Reply
I have a new computer and digital camera now, so I am almost ready for the modern world! I will try to have pictures up next week.
said... (1/4/02 6:16 PM) Reply
Mini, you write such wonderful reviews. It would be great if we could see the garment photo also :-)
Click here if you wish to edit your comment

Jamie Christina Hooded Scarf Pattern (JC307HS)

Jamie Christina Hooded Scarf Pattern (JC307HS)

Sew Chic Spin Skirt Pattern (ln1209)

Sew Chic Spin Skirt Pattern (ln1209)