Online Sewing Class: Bust Adjustments

Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3165 (Girl's swimsuits & wrap)

Reviewed by:Fluteplayer

About Fluteplayerstar
USA
Member since: 3/23/04
Posted on:1/12/07 9:58 PM
Last Updated:1/12/07 9:58 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
See other patterns in this category: Kids(boys & girls)
pterion said... (1/13/07 11:39 PM) Reply
Cute swimsuit! Looks like a good pattern to have in the stash.
material things said... (1/13/07 8:15 AM) Reply
Thanks for the review. I showed this to my daughter and she loved it. I am going to give it a try, too. Great job!
material things said... (1/13/07 8:14 AM) Reply
Monica G said... (1/13/07 7:45 AM) Reply
What a darling bikini. If I thought I would look good in one, I would want one just like this! (But I prefer my bathing suits to not be "apart") LOL
krystalkaes said... (1/13/07 0:43 AM) Reply
Thank you for this review. I also am waiting for my daughter (13 yrs. old) to have the two (yes, she has to wear two know for modesty!) swim suits fall apart. You have given me inspiration to break out the pattern and start tracing.
Lhan said... (1/12/07 10:43 PM) Reply
Great project! When you consider how much money you can spend on things like swimsuits, it is so great to be able to make them. This looks great. Thanks for the useful review.
Ody said... (1/12/07 10:15 PM) Reply
Geez, your dd is a tiny bit. I just measured the ginormous 6 yo and she is 17 inches around the leg and she is not fat. Darling bathing suit. I have some fabric in my stash for a bathing suit for the 6 yo that is brighter than that. She is also asking for an "apart bathing suit". Maybe we will try this pattern because I have never made a bathing suit either. Great job and I think it is adorable.

by: sewing gen...