Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8323 (Very Easy Vogue Knit Tops)

Reviewed by:Nikki

About Nikkistarstarstarstar
MD USA
Member since: 4/8/02
Posted on:1/15/07 5:59 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 5 people    Very Helpful by 9 people

semiscot said... (4/22/09 6:38 PM) Reply
Your top looks very pretty. Funny about the Moebius strip. I once did the same thing with a knit skirt. I thought I was the only person in the world who had accidentally made a Moebius strip.
PixieCat said... (1/17/07 6:29 AM) Reply
I have this top, same view, cut out and waiting to be sewn. I hope it turns out as nice as yours.
OP Gal said... (1/16/07 7:57 PM) Reply
Very pretty top.
Jane S said... (1/16/07 11:10 AM) Reply
Nikki, I think it's a very flattering top on you also. And thanks for the reminder that it's double layer all along the front panel.
Deepika said... (1/16/07 9:49 AM) Reply
Nikki, first that color is gorgeous on you! Secondly I really think this top is so perfect for wearing under jackets. I love the style. I am adding it to my wishlist and plan to make it up soon. Thanks for the inspiration!
BeckyC said... (1/16/07 8:12 AM) Reply
Your top looks great on you! The first thing I thought of was a great top under a jacket. Please let us know if it works under a jacket. This pattern seems to be so versatile.
ryan's mom said... (1/16/07 7:28 AM) Reply
What a great-looking top! I don't recall seeing this pattern in the books, but it sure is a nice one.
bunz said... (1/15/07 10:04 PM) Reply
Hey -- isnt' there like 12' of snow out there?? Very flattering top, BTW:=)
JDpenelope said... (1/15/07 9:16 PM) Reply
Your top is very attractive. Hope it works under a jacket for you. Thanks for adding to my vocabulary, too. (I now know to to make a moebius strip; looked it up in Wikipedia.)
CarolynGM said... (1/15/07 8:25 PM) Reply
Very timely review. I just pulled this pattern out of my stash in anticipation of making it up very soon. I like the neckline.
carolynw said... (1/15/07 7:13 PM) Reply
I like this Nikki - have the pattern and had it out today so your review is very timely. Looks real nice on you.
Riordan said... (1/15/07 6:34 PM) Reply
Beautiful color (and collar) on you! I made this same pattern out of a Juliette knit, and I do like it. I agree with you about the thickness of the front center panel.

More Knits