Online Sewing Class: Sew a Designer Unlined Jacket

Pattern Reviews> Favorite Things> 050 (Wallet)

Reviewed by:0

About 0
Member since: 12/31/69
UnVerified member

Posted on:1/27/07 8:26 PM
Last Updated:1/27/07 8:37 PM
said... (1/28/07 12:04 PM) Reply
I think I caused the problem by using the wider bias tape. I fused the tape down with stitch witchery prior to sewing it. If I hadn't done that I would remove the bias tape and start over again. I really don't write checks anymore for purchases, either. I use my debit card but, I do like having the check register with me to make entries when I'm out. I've decided I will carry the wallet and just put what few credit cards I use in one of the other places. It's too nice to just toss it.
LornaJay said... (1/28/07 9:37 AM) Reply
I wonder if the person who designed the pattern is European. Over here, chequebooks are an endangered species. My current account doesn't even have one as an option - we use debit/credit cards for everything. I'm really sorry it didn't work out for you - perhaps make a template of a credit card, or use an old one, and sew around it when you try again.
Mary Stiefer said... (1/27/07 10:47 PM) Reply
Oh gosh - I'm sorry this didn't work for you. I made this as a gift for someone and the CC pockets were wide enough. I tried it by inserting my own cc the make sure of that. Darn - wish I could help.

Islander Sewing Systems Youth Easy Shirt Paper Pattern