Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 08-2006-130 (Blouse)

Reviewed by:juliette2

Review Rating: Helpful by 5 people    Very Helpful by 10 people

Boho Banjo art to wear

pdf sewing patterns

OP Gal said... (1/31/07 8:22 PM) Reply
Too bad you don't like the top. I think it looks darling on you and not at all frumpy. Maybe you'll learn to love it. :-)
Re Becca said... (1/31/07 4:46 PM) Reply
It looks good on you, not at all "matronly". FWIW, 3/4 length sleeves drive me nuts too
JenniferBee said... (1/31/07 3:25 PM) Reply
Thank you for this review, I have been thinking of making this top for DD and it is good to know about the sleeves. I think it looks very nice on you.
Tere Sews said... (1/31/07 3:24 PM) Reply
I am so glad that you reviewed this. I have the pattern traced and plan to cut it out this week. Now I know to check the neckline. Thank you.
Debbie Cook said... (1/31/07 8:29 AM) Reply
I like your top! I made this too, and agree about the sleeves. I made mine regular short sleeves.
lynny said... (1/31/07 2:28 AM) Reply
I like your top, the asymmetrical front is flattering and adds interest. Interested to see your review when you re-create this pattern. Thanks for the detailed review.
PatM said... (1/30/07 9:29 PM) Reply
Your blouse looks very nice on you. The colour sutis you well, and the three quarter sleeves look good too. Three quarter sleeves are not much use here, itis either too hot or too cold. In a few weeks it maybecome more appealing
blue mooney said... (1/30/07 12:16 PM) Reply
Your photo makes me want to take a second look at this pattern! I hope you get over your dissatisfaction - it looks very nice!
crisford said... (1/30/07 11:10 AM) Reply
This looks very cute!! I get the same feeling you described with some of my garments, but for me, it's usually the lack of shoulder pads which I swore to make do without. Then, other times it's the shoes. What if you wore a little beaded necklace with this offset the casual look of the ties and to make the look a bit more finished? It does look lovely on you!
Soliel said... (1/30/07 10:16 AM) Reply
I am impressed with your sewing everything! Wow! Nice blouse.
Mary Stiefer said... (1/30/07 9:55 AM) Reply
This looks great on you. Love the colors and the style is very nice.
wifarmkid said... (1/30/07 9:43 AM) Reply
Very nice, it looks good on you. Hopefully you will feel better about it soon! I have this pattern in the lineup and it is good to know that a knit works well.

by: Sheila457