Pattern Reviews> Silhouette Patterns> 3000 (Pleated Pant)

Reviewed by:blue mooney

About blue mooneystarstarstar
Member since: 12/21/02
Posted on:1/30/07 8:13 AM
Last Updated:1/30/07 9:32 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
Lhan said... (2/16/07 8:21 PM) Reply
I have a very similar bottom to yours, and have had the same problems getting trousers that fit. I am about to embark on an attempt to do so, but have not done a class. Perhaps I should! This is a very helpful review, and you have achieved well-fitting results. Do you find that commercial ones, if they fit round the butt, are far too big in the waist? And too long? And inclined to be too short in the crutch? If so, I shall find your comments and reveiws very useful, so keep them coming.
suzanrossi said... (1/31/07 10:33 PM) Reply
Beautiful fit! How does one FIND a PerfectPants seminar??? I'm inspired.
PixieCat said... (1/31/07 5:41 AM) Reply
Great fit on your pants! I took the same class and was so pleased with the result. I have a pair cut out right now and can't wait to get started.
Sewliz said... (1/30/07 8:38 PM) Reply
Those are really nice! I know how every little wrinkle is so important when struggling with our pants fit but you have such a nice fit here. We were watching an old James Bond movie this evening and I can safely say your pants fit you mcuh better than the actors and actresses pants fit them in the movie! What, me looking at pants fit in an action flick? And everywhere else. :-)
Elemenopeo said... (1/30/07 6:58 PM) Reply
It's still helpful to read the review of how you made the changes and the processes you used. Nice pants!
JenSews2 said... (1/30/07 10:36 AM) Reply
Thanks for the review! Last night I had pulled out my pants muslin from Peggy's class that I haven't made up yet and your review has inspired me to get moving!
Peggy L said... (1/30/07 10:13 AM) Reply
You're right - doesn't look anything like the pattern! They look great. Glad you're muslin is a success.

9 inch Bent Handle Scissors