Online Sewing Class: Sewing Basics

Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> 9151-1005 (Bed Spread and Skirt)

Reviewed by:Ody

About Odystar
MO USA
Member since: 12/6/03
Posted on:2/6/07 1:21 PM
Last Updated:2/6/07 8:15 PM

LiZ said... (2/8/07 2:25 PM) Reply
Beautiful beadspread, your DD is lucky to have you make this for her.
Peggy L said... (2/7/07 9:51 PM) Reply
I'm sure she loves this!
Mary Stiefer said... (2/7/07 11:06 AM) Reply
All those different patterns and they work beautifully together. Very nice.
PVA said... (2/7/07 1:14 AM) Reply
Thanks for this review, Ody! You really are "sewing like the wind"! Beautiful bedspread, & I love the fabric combinations you've come up with. Very creative!
Jacqui315 said... (2/6/07 10:31 PM) Reply
I could see this for DD when she gets older. Its fab!!!
BeckyC said... (2/6/07 10:15 PM) Reply
It is truly a beautiful bedspread and skirt! We should see this room on HGTV on the show Decorating on a Dime -- you did great!
cindy-lou said... (2/6/07 6:04 PM) Reply
Oh, your labor of love! The bed looks beautiful and your daughter will treasure it. I will check back to see if your pics are behaving better-- I'd really like to see this one bigger... JUST BEAUTIFUL and SO worth the effort!
Ody said... (2/6/07 4:25 PM) Reply
I cannot figure out how to change the picture. I have editted it four times and put the regular URL in there, but when I come back it is the same. This is a pesky little problem! I am still working on it.
kkkkaty said... (2/6/07 3:33 PM) Reply
I does sound nice, but I couldn't see pictures either. One link failed ("AOL: Error"), the other asked me to create a log in, which I didn't really want to do.
Ody said... (2/6/07 2:50 PM) Reply
OK! So the slide show only worked on my computer. Sorry, I changed the URL around and it should be working great now after about three edits. Thanks for all the help!
Ody said... (2/6/07 2:37 PM) Reply
CLICK ON THE PATTERN INFORMATION AND IT BRINGS UP A SLIDE SHOW. I DID NOT KNOW IT WOULD DO THAT!! DON'T WE ALL LEARN SOMETHING EVERYDAY.!!
Pinkytoo said... (2/6/07 1:37 PM) Reply
All that work deserves a picture...;-) This review makes me think I need a ruffling foot. Thanks, Ody!

by: Jenny80