Online Sewing Class: Bust Adjustments
J Stern Designs Ribbon Skirt
You'll learn :
  • 5 Different Bias Hemming Techniques
  • Working with a variety of fabrics
  • Matching stripes
  • Lining a bias skirt
  • Inserting a ripple free zipper
  • All with the help of HD video which you can play over and over again as many times as you want. Blog Announcements with more photos ">Put it on the Bias Online Sewing Class

Pattern Reviews> Studio Kat Designs> The Gadabout (The Gadabout)

Reviewed by:stitchwitch

About stitchwitchstar
NA UNITED KINGDOM
Member since: 8/26/04
Sewing skills:Advanced Beginner
Posted on:2/22/07 2:22 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 13 people
Rustybobn said... (3/8/08 7:38 AM) Reply
Nice bag, stitchwitch. It's year later, do you still like it? I just bought the pattern and am considering making it.
stitchwitch said... (2/23/07 11:57 AM) Reply
Moooozilla - try www.studiokatdesigns.com. I am in the UK and I haven't found any studiokat patterns in the shops I go in either.
Hilary said... (2/23/07 10:05 AM) Reply
What agreat bag! I love all the pockets-thanks for showing so many pics!
Moooozilla said... (2/23/07 7:44 AM) Reply
I LOVE this bag! This designer really seems to put a lot of thought into the design. So rare to find a bag with so many storage options! I've never seen these patterns in stores though. Do you know where I might find one?
jhansby said... (2/23/07 7:33 AM) Reply
I've been eyeing this pattern for awhile and you've convinced me to go for it!! Thanks...and great job on yours!!
stitchwitch said... (2/23/07 7:20 AM) Reply
Hi all, thankyou for your kinds words regarding my bag. Clare - I look forward to seeing your version when you have the time! Sherrill - you could make the handbag less deep but there are an awful lot of pattern pieces to alter and you need to be sure in your own mind how all the pieces go together in order to make sure of your reduction in size.
AnitaJ said... (2/23/07 6:06 AM) Reply
Great looking bag! I love all those pockets. Thanks for all the pictures!
Sherril Miller said... (2/22/07 6:24 PM) Reply
Thank you so much for reviewing this bag. I love the way the cats are look up at you when you open the bag. Is there any way to make it shorter as it looks quite deep?
JenSews2 said... (2/22/07 5:47 PM) Reply
Looks great! Thanks for the review!
Clareew said... (2/22/07 4:36 PM) Reply
Fabulous, thanks for the review. I love the contrast lining, it makes the bag look so professional. I must get on with mine now you have inspired me.
Mary Stiefer said... (2/22/07 2:44 PM) Reply
Wow - I just read about this on the message boards and here it is. What a great looking bag. I love all the pockets. Good job.

The Technique of Underlining Garments