Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 4567 (Easy Storybook Costumes- Alice)

Reviewed by:jcharp

About jcharp
Member since: 2/15/05
Posted on:2/19/07 6:14 PM
Last Updated:2/19/07 6:16 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 8 people
sew4fun222 said... (5/28/09 11:55 PM) Reply
That dress is so cute! Great job!
Ranjitha said... (10/31/07 10:08 AM) Reply
Awesome job!!! My daughter playing Alice in her school Drama. I am trying to stitch this dress for her. Could you please let me know where you bought this pattern from ? Thanks
AnneM said... (4/6/07 11:17 AM) Reply
What a precious, precious picture. Alice had to show your mini-Alice off to the others, it looks like! Get an enlargement of the 1st picture & put it in your DD's room.
Ody said... (2/20/07 5:22 PM) Reply
Sooooo cute. Now you have me in trouble. My 6 yo dd wants a wonderful dress just like that cute little girl.
MelissaB in WA said... (2/20/07 12:54 PM) Reply
Oh I love it! We're off to Disneyland in two weeks, I can't wait! Your DD is adorable - I'm sure you had a super fun time. :-)
crisford said... (2/20/07 10:58 AM) Reply
Great photo! This is really precious!
Mary Stiefer said... (2/20/07 8:48 AM) Reply
What a versatile pattern and the best part is that your DDs costume looks wonderful.
Maychi said... (2/20/07 5:37 AM) Reply
Your daughter is so adorable! You did a wonderful job on the dress!
Heatherrique said... (2/19/07 10:04 PM) Reply
Beautiful daughter in a wonderful costume created mom! Such a precious moment that your daughter will always treasure!
BeckyC said... (2/19/07 9:34 PM) Reply
Your DD is absolutely beaming looking like Alice herself! What a fabulous and memorable costume and day for her!
Linda G said... (2/19/07 8:00 PM) Reply
What a cute idea!!! To wear a costume to Disneyland...I would have never thought to do that.
jnamcd said... (2/19/07 7:28 PM) Reply
Awesome job! She is a perfect Alice in Wonderland!!!
Kathi R said... (2/19/07 7:20 PM) Reply
What a special dress ---- makes me wish I had a 3 year old again!
rusewcrazy said... (2/19/07 7:17 PM) Reply
Thanks for alerting me to this pattern. My daughter loves Minnie Mouse and this is perfect! Your DD looks adorable - what an awesome mom you are! :)
Annika said... (2/19/07 7:02 PM) Reply
How darling - I bet she had so much fun! You did a great job on the Alice dress! Wow!
CA Eisenhour said... (2/19/07 7:00 PM) Reply
Oh I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! You did a fabulous, splendid job on her Alice dress! What a sweet, sweet memory that will be for you and your family!
Vonnevo said... (2/19/07 6:46 PM) Reply
Adorable costume and DD. I always enjoy seeing the children dressed in the character's costume at DL.
Leslie in Austin said... (2/19/07 6:46 PM) Reply
OMG, that is the cutest, sweetest thing ever. The smile on your daughter's face is wonderful, but the real kick is the crowd's reaction in the second photo! Absolutely lovely job and a perfect replica.

by: Westy85