Pattern Reviews> Burda> 9716 (Boys Coordinates)

Reviewed by:EveS

About EveSstarstarstarstar
MI USA
Member since: 11/26/06
Posted on:2/24/07 11:48 PM
Last Updated:2/25/07 3:27 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 4 people
See other patterns in this category: Kids(boys & girls)
EveS said... (2/25/07 3:34 PM) Reply
Thanks for your help, Hilary and Patzee! Got what I needed from the forum, so now you can actually see that I made something (it wasn't a lil bitty hairball...hee!) I switched my photo from Snapfish to Photobucket.com. Free, easy, you get options on what size to make your pictures, and a handy URL window...click it and you're ready to paste to PR. PERFECT! p.s. sorry but I forgot to click the button that doesn't send me back to the front of the review line. Dang rookies!
Patzee said... (2/25/07 3:16 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review! I also read the other review, so I'm glad to know that I'll probably need to pull out the sewing books to work through the waistband. I just love the pattern. As for the small photo, there's a section in the forum that deals with just this issue. You will probably find the answer to uploading photos. Excellent review! I'm looking forward to reading more helpful reviews regarding your sewing adventures in the future.
Hilary said... (2/25/07 1:23 AM) Reply
I am not certain how to fix the pic, but I enjoyed your enthusiastic review!! Glad the little pants worked out! Maybe post your question on the forum-under "Computers-aaargh" :o)
EveS said... (2/25/07 0:02 AM) Reply
Ok, so obviously I'm not only new to the sewing but to posting pictures. How do I make the picture look bigger than an ant for viewing???

by: Jstarr4250

by: Lenarciak

Wonder Wallet Paper Pattern

Wonder Wallet Paper Pattern

DVD - Will this fabric work for you?

DVD - Will this fabric work for you?