Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6688 (Toddler Dresses)

Reviewed by:3cutegrlz

About 3cutegrlz
ID USA
Member since: 12/29/06
Skill level:Beginner
Posted on:2/26/07 2:23 AM
Last Updated:2/28/07 10:42 AM

See other patterns in this category: Toddlers

Sweater knit fabrics

Mary Stiefer said... (2/28/07 1:26 PM) Reply
This is absolutely adorable. I would like to make one comment about your review - well - maybe two. I really like the information on how you changed this cute little thing to fit your daughter. Lastly, your review is all in bold print which is a bit difficult to read. There was a thread about reviews in bold print and I thought it might help you - check it out: http://sewing.patternreview.com/cgi-bin/sewingclasses/board.pl?t=17515
3cutegrlz said... (2/28/07 10:43 AM) Reply
I edited the review to reflect that it wasn't all my decision.
3cutegrlz said... (2/28/07 10:15 AM) Reply
SewVeryTall, I am sorry if I offended. I did thank everyone a couple of times on the board. The dress probably wouldn't have turned out at all without the help of people on here. It wasn't my intention to take all the credit or offend anyone. I apologize again.
SewVeryTall said... (2/28/07 7:56 AM) Reply
duplicate removed
SewVeryTall said... (2/28/07 7:45 AM) Reply
Cute dress. Regarding the zipper, you say, "I left it off because I felt it was unnecessary and in the end I was right." LOL [you take ALL the credit for this idea...like nobody reads the message board?]
Monica G said... (2/27/07 8:53 PM) Reply
This is a very cute dress. I hope it fits your DN.
MelissaB in WA said... (2/27/07 4:12 PM) Reply
What a sweet dress!
JenSews2 said... (2/27/07 12:46 PM) Reply
Darling dress! Great job!
3cutegrlz said... (2/27/07 2:52 AM) Reply
Patzee, yes, if I had looked at the instructions, I would have added a zipper in the back. I didn't look carefully either. It is a sweet dress though and can be very casual. Thanks everyone for the nice comments.
Patzee said... (2/27/07 1:58 AM) Reply
I just purchased this pattern and glad to see it reviewed. Didn't look closely at the pattern, so I didn't realize it required a zipper. From the photo, it seemed like it was more like a casual sun dress. Maybe I'll eliminate the zipper and put a few buttons in the back. Anyway, thanks for your first review! Much appreciated.
Peggy L said... (2/26/07 1:23 PM) Reply
Sweet little dress!
jessika said... (2/26/07 12:33 PM) Reply
Very, very cute. great job.
cindy-lou said... (2/26/07 9:02 AM) Reply
adorable dress!!
USMCMom said... (2/26/07 3:14 AM) Reply
That is just darling! My oldest DS and DIL are expecting their first child in four months and I am so hoping for a girl! So many more cute things to make and buy for them, and after having 5 boys of my own, I'm kind of hoping for a little estrogen boost in the family tree. I'm putting this in my wish file. Lovely job! I know your little niece will love it!

More Knits