Pattern Reviews> Loes Hinse Designs> 5201 (Sweater set)

Reviewed by:Autumn

About Autumnstar
Posted on:12/31/02 2:53 PM
Last Updated:1/20/03 4:15 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 5 people

Just Make it Sew

Quality Fashion Fabrics

ElsaD said... (11/14/07 1:30 AM) Reply
Thanks! I got stumped on how to do the topstitching. I think I've gone through half the reviews and you're the first I've seen to refer to this. Thanks for a very helpful review
Autumn said... (1/23/03 3:27 AM) Reply
Sherril, No I didn't make any full bust adjustments on this version. I have in the past with other fabric, and decided to try the pattern this time without the full bust adjustment. It works fine for me without the adjustment. Mary, I have made this pattern out of a thin knit with lycra as a muslin. It does not look as good as with the knit with more body.
Diane E said... (1/20/03 8:09 PM) Reply
Autumn, this is a very nice outfit. You look so put-together! I wonder if I have enough knit yardage to copy you ;)
Sherril Miller said... (1/20/03 4:12 PM) Reply
Thank you for sharing your photo album. I enjoy seeing what others are sewing. I think I will have to buy that tunic blouse and this cardigan pattern too. Do you make any full bust adjustments?
Mbarkle said... (1/20/03 3:02 PM) Reply
It looks great on you. Love the outfit. I've made this one a couple of times and still don't have the issues worked out. Maybe decent quality fabic is the key. ;)
Tini said... (1/20/03 1:56 PM) Reply
thank you for this helpfull review!
Gigi Louis said... (12/31/02 4:01 PM) Reply
This is one of my favorite patterns too! I can't wait to see your photo, it sounds pretty.