Pattern Reviews> Saf-T-Pockets> 2000 (Town & Country)

Reviewed by:artbeth

About artbethstar
Member since: 9/25/06
Posted on:3/5/07 10:19 PM
Last Updated:9/5/10 2:48 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular
Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 14 people

mama b said... (5/19/11 1:16 PM) Reply
I'm just finishing up the skirt pattern(I've had it for years). I'm making mine out of a stretchy twill in khaki, and LOVE this pattern!
MelC said... (3/7/08 11:53 AM) Reply
I just found out about this pattern line. I'm so happy to hear your positive comments of their instructions. Nice outfit. Great review!
artbeth said... (4/1/07 7:36 PM) Reply
Thank you, everyone, for the comments! I think I bought the fabric at Wal-Mart. They carry microfiber in basic dark neutrals. It was either Wal-Mart, Hancocks, or JoAnns!
Michelle T said... (3/28/07 11:30 AM) Reply
Great review. Thank you. Where did you get your microfiber from? I am in the process of making a muslin of Twice as Nice, but am not happy about the number of modifications I need to make to get a good fit.
Peggym said... (3/11/07 10:57 AM) Reply
I have some of their patterns waiting to make up. Well written report which has encouraged me to get started
Athene said... (3/8/07 1:04 AM) Reply
Thank you for the very helpful review, and especially for the picture showing the pockets on the inside. I have been thinking of getting this pattern and your review cinches it for me - I know I will like it. You did a very beautiful job.
Elemenopeo said... (3/6/07 10:24 PM) Reply
It's a cute style and very practical too.
CSM--Carla said... (3/6/07 6:15 PM) Reply
Wow, this is a very professional looking vest, artbeth and through review--appreciate that you are an advanced beginner and that means maybe I could do it too!! Thank you. Carla
AnneM said... (3/6/07 2:40 PM) Reply
Very nice. Love the inside pockets. And yes, that is almost reversible. I haven't tried any of these patterns yet, but they seem pretty neat.
Irene Q said... (3/6/07 11:34 AM) Reply
Congratulations on your first review - it's a great one! And you did a beautiful job on the outfit, too. It's nice to see this made up as well as being travel-tested.

by: cleverkitt...